✧Keeper✧

Art by: ???

The new characters are Baby_Cakes8D's OCs

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"We'll that's for today class." The Professor said and the four friends closed their lectures as the professor left the class.

"I was about to fall asleep." Lucas said and Aaron laughed while drinking water.

"Not while I am drinking." Aaron coughed and Ellen laughed.

"Aaron you good?" Ellen said and Aaron nodded as he closed his bottle.

"I didn't die so that's a start." Aaron replied and Erin laughed.

"That's a good thing. Now let's go to your girlfriend." Erin said and they packed their stuff and walked out of the class.

"Jenny why did you sigh?" Betty asked and Jennifer sighed again.

"Just... Aaron." Jennifer said and Cathy face palmed.

"He has a girlfriend. Get over him, before your heart breaks." Cathy said and Betty nodded.

"I agree with Cathy here." Betty said and Jennifer stood up.

"I'll think about it. I just can't get him off my mind." Jennifer said and walked out of the classroom.

"I swear she'll get her heart broken one day." Cathy said and Betty slapped her shoulder.

"Shut it Cathy. We should help her forget about Aaron." Betty said and Cathy nodded and they both left the class.

<><><>

"Seriously Diana?" Aphmau said and Diana nodded.

"Like c'mon, he's a weirdo." Diana replied and the five laughed.

"Savage." Aaron commented and Ken huffed.

"I swear her ex was from the government." Ken said and Ellen laughed.

"Dude what's with you and the government?" Ellen asked and Ken rolled his eyes.

"They're evil." Ken said and Erin chuckled.

"How so?" Erin asked and Ken shrugged.

"That's personal stuff." Diana said and Erin nodded.

"Okay?" Aaron said and Diana looked at him.

"Just..... roll with it." Diana said and Aaron shrugged.

"Alright." Aaron said then three girls walked towards them.

"Hey Aaron!" Jennifer waved as she walked towards him with her two best friends behind her.

Aaron immediately picked up Aphmau and sat her on his lap, and Garroth sat next to Aaron, making Aaron sitting between Garroth and Lucas with Aphmau on Aaron's lap.

Jennifer sat down between Cathy and Betty. She looked over at Aaron as she saw him planting a small kiss on Aphmau's neck.

"Hey Jenny! How's your day?" Aphmau asked and Jennifer sighed.

"It's been okay." Jennifer replied and Nana glared at her.

"Anyways guys how about we all go and hang out? Like we go to the beach?" Diana suggested and Aaron beamed.

"Sure! How about we all go with a date?" Aaron asked and everyone nodded, expect for Jennifer.

"I got Aph." Aaron said and placed a kiss on Aphmau's neck, making her giggle.

"Nana?" Zane asked and Nana nodded.

"Katelyn~" Travis said as he raised an eyebrow and Katelyn nodded.

"Cadenza... will you go with me?" Garroth asked and Laurence spat out his coffee.

"What?!" He said and Cadenza turned to Garroth.

"Sure." She said and Laurence growled.

"Lucinda, wanna go?" Laurence asked and Lucinda nodded.

"I wanna go, but I don't have a date." Jennifer said and Aphmau looked at her.

"How about Mac?" Aphmau said and Mac blushed.

"Okay, but just as friends though." Jennifer said as she turned to Mac, who nodded.

"Alright. Then it's settled."

Ciao Adios!