CHAPTER 5

(warning you guys are going to be pissed once it ain't me lol)

         2 MONTHS LATER

???: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey

Kai: OH HELL NO. Not annoying Betty again. Why me Lord?

Sy: this bitch needs to go somewhere trying to be all up on my Kai *mumbling*

Kai: Huh? What you say Sy?

Sy: I said she needs to go some way with all that shit

Kai: tell me me about it bitch been on my ass since she got here

Betty: Hi Mikey * putting her hand on Kai shoulders* didn't you hear me calling you Mikey?

Kai: *watching Betty hands on her shoulder*

Betty: what wrong Mikey? *rubbing Kai shoulder*

Kai: 1.2.3.4.5 *deep breath* 1.2.3.4.5 *deep breath*

Cyn: Ok it's time to go now your not wanted here

Betty: No Mikey and I are talking don't you see that?

Cyn: No I don't see that. She hasn't say a word to your dumb ass. Didn't I embarrassing your ass as a hint to stay away from Kai huh?

Betty: No cause I don't know a Kai

Cyn: bitch what? You sitting next to Kai

Betty: firstly my name is Betty not bitch. I don't know why you keep mixing it up. Bitch is no way close to Betty. Secondly no I'm not sitting next to Kai I'm sitting next to Mikey but anyway Mikey didn't you miss me *playing in Kai hair and kissing her cheek*

Sy: THAT'S IT

Kai POV

Ok it's official now AB short for Annoying Betty has broke one of us and it just so happen to be Sy. Cause like DAMN Sy climb up on her chair and dive over the table landing on AB. They started rolling on the floor till Sy got the upper hand and started punching AB face in. Who knew she had that in her. Ok I guess I have to stop this trust me I really don't want to but we can't end the last day of kindergarten on a bad note well not with the teachers anyway. I pull Sy off AB and pull her out to the yard so she can cool down and Cyn followed with a big ass smile on her face.

Sy: *mumbling*

Cyn: wow Sy who knew you had that in you. Well done sis.... Well done

Kai: *laughing* yeah I was shocked as hell when she started beating AB ass

Sy: *hitting Kai* why she had to kiss you huh why?

Kai: woah woah calm your ass down Sy *holding her hands from hitting her* trust and believe I wanted to come out my own damn skin if that was even possible. Wait is it?

Sy: *laughing* no it not.  I'm the only person that kisses you ok well I and whoever boy friend you get

Kai: a what now? Have you lost your mind that shit not happening

Sy: *laughing* whatever Kai I know you are so I'm not worried

Kai: Cyn get your sister she tripping losing her damn mind talking about me getting a boy fr........... a boy fr. See I can't even say that shit.

Cyn: *laughing* it funny how you two smart ass people can be so clueless.

Sy/Kai: What you talking about Phillis *confused*

Cyn: *laughing* I'm not going to tell you guys shit you are going to have to figure it out on ur own and when you do then I tell you guys.

Sy/Kai: whatever