CHAPTER 36

Author Pov

During the Santana's and Mena's family karaoke night. There was someone there plotting. It just so happens to be Sasha and her "friends" had plan to meet up at the same place, that Cyn choose to propose to Erica. To say Sasha was pissed and delusional would be an understatement. But what Sasha didn't know, heck what no one knew well except Angel, that is. Kai saw when Sasha came in and kept her eyes on her the whole time. Kai also saw the guys that was hitting on her girl and sister. She decided to let them handle it. When Cyn finally proposed, Kai use that as an distraction and confronted Sasha.

Sasha: man I can't believe she proposed to that home wrecking bitch

???: am for her to be a home wrecker, you and Cyn had to have something going on. *putting her hand up to stop Sasha from talking cause she knew she was about to say something stupid* and I'm talking about something more than sex

Sasha: What is there other than sex. This isn't the movies Candy

Candy: *opens her mouth to say something and thought against it* you know what you do you but leave my black ass out of it.

Kai: *wraps her hand around Sasha throat and starts choking her. Then slams her to nearest wall and raised her off the ground* ok you little hoe. I'm stopping this before it even starts. Stay away from my sister ok. Go find the wizard of Oz and get a brain, so you could comprehend what I'm tell you. That means to understand. That my sister don't want you, will never want you. So it be in your best interests to walk away while you still can. Got it, get it, good. Yo Angel make sure she really understands.

Angel: *grinning* my pleasure

Sy: *walking up to Kai* who's that? * looking at Angel dragging a girl out the bar*

Kai: No one important

Next Morning

Kai: Hey babe you ready, everybody is - Fuck *she said walking into her and Sy room and seeing Sy in a two piece bathing suit looking like a whole buffet, to the point Kai got a raging hard-on*

Sy turn her head in the direction of Kai voice, while slipping on her sandals. She looked Kai up and down and noticed the bulge in her swim trunks. Sy smirked. The thought that she was the reason for that reaction from Kai, made her feel extremely sexy and turn on. It was one of the reasons she loved Kai so much. The Japanese, black Irish didn't know she had a very unique way of tell Sy she was beautiful and sexy. Sy finish putting on her Maxi dress over her bathing suit, and walked over to the doorway where Kai stand.

Still trying to rid herself of all the explicit thoughts of Sy she had. Sy pushed Kai aside and close the door and locked it she then push Kai against the wall telling her she will need it. Sy untie the string of Kai swim trunks and push it down to fall all the way to her ankles. She then push Kai boxers brief down just enough to let her thick juicy dick she loves spring free. By now Kai finally came back to earth. With her dick being freed from confinement. Only to realize she about to be knock right back to lala land from the head she is about to receive from her sexy fiance.

Sy kneel down in front of Kai, taking the tip of her member in her mouth. Just sucking it like a lollipop to tease Kai. Which she knew she was doing by the growl Kai made. She took more of Kai in her mouth and suck her off till she started bucking her hips. She pull Kai dick out and licked all the way down the underside of her member to her balls, and she sucked on both given them both equal attention. She lick her way back up to the tip and flick her tongue in the slit of Kai dick making her literally weak in the knees. Then in one swift move Sy began to deep throat all of Kai's nine inch dick till she cum in her mouth. Loving the fact she had no gag reflex. After she finished swallowing all of what Kai had to offer she kiss the tip of her dick and got up. She then shove her tongue down Kai throat in a heated kiss and then pulled back with a smirk.