CHAPTER 17

Erica Pov

I be lying if I say what Draya said about Kai wasn't bugging me a bit. She was right I only know Kai for some months now and I know there somethings she refuse to talk about,but I think if I was in her shoes I be the same way to, so I get it. Man now Draya got me tripping over Kai. Ah I know what I do when Draya comes over later I let or try to get Kai to hang out with us and I see how they get along. The rest of the day went on without a hitch. I met up with Kai at her car and she look like she had something to tell me, but she also look highly pissed off as well, so I kept my mouth shot, cause I really didnt know which one was it and I don't think I personally want to find out. When I got home she just went to her room without saying a word. About two hours later Draya text me saying she was on her way to my house. This evening should be interesting.

Kai Pov

Man after lunch my day didn't get any better. Why you say? Cause that nasty as bitch was in every single one of my other classes. Thank the Lord one of Erica friends was in them with me, cause who knows what would of happen. After school I saw Draya try to follow me out to my car, but luckily Erica was already by my car so she disappeared. I wanted to talk to Erica on the way home, but I'm way to pissed off to think straight and even doh I don't have any reason to lie to Erica about Draya, it don't mean she going to believe me off the bat. I don't have no kinda proof and what I have to say can be considered hearsay and nothing more, so I got to see how she feels about Draya first before I say anything to her. When I got home I just went straight to my room and change in to my workout clothes so I could start my workout with Bryan. After two hours of hell and me regretting saying yes to him training me I was finished and as I was going upstairs someone knock on the door.

I went up to my room to get in the shower so I can get some rest. As I was stripping out my clothes someone knock on my door and walk in before I could even say come in, and guess who it just had to be, the devil bitch herself. This bitch has the nerve to walk in my room and close the door behind her, thank God there was no lock on it, cause then I be screwed and not in a good way, cause all I had on was my boxer briefs and a sports bra nothing else. So you know she can see my junk, it to big for her not to see it. Lets see where this bullshit about to go.

Draya: Well well well you don't see this every day *walks closer to Kai*

Kai: What the actually fuck you doing in my room. Erica room is next to mine so take your ass out my damn room and go to the next one.

Draya: I know where Erica room is I been here longer than you

Kai: Then why the fuck you in my room

Draya: Come on baby don't be so hostile you know you want some of this

Kai: bitch is you crazy or delusional or are you both huh? Cause there is no way in hell I want something like you *gasped*

Kai thoughts: Oh no she didn't just grab my dick nope I'm dreaming this bullshit. Nope it not a damn dream cause now this bitch is rubbing my dick through my boxers. Well that answer my question she crazy and delusional. Oh I'm about to commit murder up in this bitch, let me calm my ass down wooosah wooosah. Let me mentally rub my earlobes wooosah

Kai: bitch you better let go of my dick now if you value your life

Draya: wow I guess you have a big dick for no reason

Kai: why? Cause it not responding to trash. You need to hurry up and take your ass to the pavement the garbage truck will be by to pick you up *pushing her away from her*

Meanwhile With Erica

Erica Pov

I was in the kitchen talking to my mom when Draya came. She had her usual petty argument with Al and then walk upstairs. Out of no where I suddenly become angry like some shit is about to happen. I walk to Al where he was watching Draya walk up the stairs, as we was standing there we saw Draya knock on Kai door and walk in. What the fuck? Why the hell she went to Kai room cause those two barely talked today this shit is weird. Al and I took our asses up them stairs so fast just to hear what was about to happen.