CHAPTER 26

Cyn Pov

Hey y'all. It your girl Cyn here. I know you guys haven't heard from me in a while. But I'm here now. I hope y'all didn't miss me to much. So let me update y'all. Sy my sexy twin is doing all good as she can be. She still lives in New York. She doesn't really want to leave just in case Kai comes back, she'll know where to find her.

I on the other hand just came back from there. I had to spend the holidays with my little sweetie pies. My niece and nephew. Now I have another nephew but he is younger. I mostly keep close tabs on the ones Kai and Sy created together. I let Sy tell you guys there names another time.

Now back to me I live in Miami now cause of college. I go to Miami Dade, it my second year. I'm studying fashion and business. Hakeem is with me while Abby stays with Sy. Now come on y'all know I was never going to leave her alone. The change has done me well. I'm on my way to making Kai proud of me. Meaning I'm almost ready to start my own clothing line soon. I'm still thinking of a name for it doh. I'm hungry so lets find Hakeem and get my ass some food.

Sy Pov

Hi Sy here. Alot has change and alot has happened since Kai was taken. As you guys remember I got pregnant when I was 15. I'm 18 now with two beautiful two soon to be 3 year olds. I name them Michael Tyler Joseph and Sy'kai Giselle Joseph. Kai got her Jr and I got my little girl on the first try. I still think she going to be pissed she got a daughter doh Lol.

They have her piercing gray eyes and her heart melting smile. Other than that they look like me. But they so have her brilliant mind. Sy'kai try to hide how smart she is, while Jr has no problem letting you know he is brilliant like his daddy. Which his little ass boast about every chance he gets. Yes my babies know who there dad is and that there dad is a girl, but they don't seen to care doh. Oh another thing they do and Cyn totally encourage is they don't let no one flirt with me and I mean no one. Lol ok let me stop before I begin to rabble about my babies.

My senior year was hard for me but, I got through it. Thanks to Cyn and our friends Oh and this chick that I met name Stella. They kept all the people from bullying me. There was one that almost got physical with me and Cyn fuck them up something serious. She almost got expelled. Shit so did I but our parents wasn't having it. That one of the reason why I'm glad Cyn move to Miami. She been taking care of me since Kai left so it time she gets to do something for herself. She really needed to stop put her self on hold just to make sure I'm ok. She needs to live her life and I need to stand on my own two feet for a change. I got 2 kids looking up to me now so I have to do this.

So in light of me being more independent I'm going to NYU and I'm studying psychology. Abby helps with the kids when she can other than that my parents help. Kai needs to hurry the hell up and come back. Quick too cause I don't know what else to tell our son where daddy is. Thank God Sy'kai doesn't ask, but I just think that how they are. Jr does the work and Sy'kai, she back him up when she needs to. They going to be the death of me.

Erica Pov

Hey guys November 30 marks the greatest day of my life and the worst day of my life. It was the day my babies was born, and it was the day Al came and told me he found our parents house in a mess and Kai no where to be found.

It been over a year now since that day. It still pisses me off . Kai is gone she didn't get to see her niece and nephew born. I have no clue if she coming back or not. Shit I don't even know if she is alive. And that what's scares me the most. Cause if she's dead I may never know for sure. But she did name my beautiful babies.

My little man name is King Javien Mena and my baby girl name is Reyna Javiera Mena. Yep that what Kai named them, and I love it. It so them, my little divas. Yes my son can be a little diva himself. He loves to be the center of attention. They are one now, and they can walk, more like run. They run every where. They don't walk for shit, well only going down stairs. If you give them a chance they roll down the damn thing.