CHAPTER 39

Kai Pov

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter. My fault lol. Anyway last chapter I answered the door to someone. Don't worry it's no one bad. It's every thing great. It was just my aunt Aimi, her daughter Stacy. Which we also call Ace. Yes people there are now two Ace in the house. Who got their name for entirely different reasons. But anyways I'm straying off topic. Oh right my aunt, cousin, oh and my hot grandmother Ling show up at our house last chapter.

According to the squad she a total GMILF. Yeah my squad is crazy. AND you know what even more crazy my mother. Ma Sonia just to be clear, is fucking pregnant. Dad is over the moon ever since he found out. He finally got his biological child with the love of his life. I'm happy for him, but mom old man Don't tell her I said that. She kill me.

So we now have two pregnant woman in the house. Can you say major mood swings. My ass is getting whiplashes from them. Ma Faith is 5 months pregnant, and it's a boy. Ma Sonia well she just 2 months pregnant. They both have an on call doctor, just to make sure their pregnancy goes smoothly.

Now on to the Jackson issue. Things has gone on to be a little bit tricky. Mainly because there are new players in the game. And who those players connected to, emotions will be the bad guy and cause everything to go wrong. So basically I've been lying to my damn parents. I know ma Sonia will get over it for some reason. But papa Santana, ehh he I'm not so sure about. U see why later on. Wish me luck.

Meanwhile With Erica And Sy

Sy: have I told you, I love our weekly lunch dates. *she said sipping on mimosa*

Erica: *laughing* yes you have. And I totally agree. No wifebands, no kids, no school.

Sy: wifebands?? *laughing* really E wifebands?

Erica: What? I think it suits them

Sy: hmm *she said tapping her finger on her temple thinking* your right but mines is more of a studband. But I do like wifeband more *snickering*

???: Erica? What up beautiful?

Erica: Oh hey Josh. How you doing?

Josh: I'm good. Just having a little lunch date with my girl. * he said trying to read Erica reaction*

Erica: that great I'm just having a lunch date with my sister in law my self. So who's the boo?

Josh: * looks at Erica confused* sister in law?

Erica: yeah I'm getting married in 2 weeks. I'm sure I told you. If not this is my ring *showing him her engagement ring* is self explanatory.

Josh: *trying to hide the fact that he is highly pissed by the news* must of not been paying attention.

Sy: *she watch Josh the minute he show up. And even saw how upset he got when he found out Erica was getting married* you missed it or you just didn't want to know anything about it hmm?

Josh: excuse me?

Sy: you heard me. You acting mad shady when my sis said she getting married

Josh: *trying to control his temper* I don't know what your talking about

Sy: sure you don't *she said with an attitude*

Josh: amm I should get going. Cindy is waiting for me *pointing to her*

Josh: will do

Meanwhile With Kai And Cyn

Cyn: Hey Kai. I desperately need your help *she said walking in Kai home office*