CHAPTER 43

Hey guys I know this chapter is way pass due. But I'm sorry for that. Work was a piano in the ass. Then we had rain for 3 days straight. I wasn't affected by the floods we had. Thank god. But my ass did have to go to work in the rain. Which resulted in me getting sick, but I'm good now. So enjoy

  Meanwhile Back In New York

Emily: Hey Calvin where is he?

Calvin: in the trunk. I didn't want him to see our meeting spot

Emily: Ok *walking to Calvin trunk with him* Let's *she started but saw a bunch of guys on motorcycles and two SUV approaching them* what the fuck?

Morgan: Em what going on? *he said then drops to the ground out cold*

Calvin: Yo, what the- *health said then drops to the ground out cold too*

???: if your smart Agent Emily, you put down your gun. Things will move smoothly if you do. *the person said over loud speaker* ok guys cuff her and blindfold her.

Emily: What you want with me?

???: Me? Nothing. My boss. Well, I guess you'll find out. Oh don't worry about your friends. They ain't dead. Just knockout

          Back To The Wedding

Priest: Ok then. Now back to my job *he said laughing* now I was theses lovely couples have written their vows. So without further ado Cynthia you go first.

Cyn: thank you Erica Jasmine Mena, soon to be Santana *laughing* I was a player I could admit that. Plus Sy never stops reminding me. *everyone laughs* she never understood why I was the way I was. Cause I wasn't a player cause some chick broke my heart. Nah that wasn't the reason. I always knew what love was. I always knew the kind of love I wanted for myself. I always saw it in my parents, *she said, then looked at them and smile. And they smile back at her* I always saw it in my sisters as well. There love for each other knew no bounds or time, in my twin cases. So thank you for being my Martha to my Frank, my Sy to my Kai. Thank you for being my other half. Thank you for loving me and believing in me. For trusting me. So on this day I vow, to love you till the end of time and even beyond that. I vow to protect you with every fibre of my being. I vow to be your biggest fans, and help you make all your dreams come true. I vow to always be the best version of my self for and our family. Cause to me the world ain't got nothing on you ma. *laughing*

Erica: *laughing and wiping her tears* thank God my make up is waterproof.

Priest: *clears throat * am Erica your next

Erica: Well your welcome. But I'm the one who should be thanking you. You have help me so much, in the little time you been in my life. With you by side. I faced my fears. Conquer my nightmares. And dealt with my attackers. I also want to thank you for loving my miracles like their your own. Your always there for them, if they have nightmares or if they sick. And if I'm too tired to get up, which is always your fault. *everyone laughs* but I thank you either way.

Cyn: you better *she mumble playfully*

Erica: *playfully hits Cyn on her arm* anyways *laughing* I vow that I will always be by your side, whether good or bad. I vow to never give up on you, on us. Cause to me you, us is always worth fighting for.

Priest: *clears his throat* ok mov- moving on Kai. Your up.

Kai stood there still had no clue of what to say. Nothing came to her. She had no clue of how to tap in to her emotions. It usually comes out when she extremely stress. And today was not the day for that. She refuses to be the reason, Sy and Erica idea of the prefect wedding is ruin. Two minutes had pass and Kai has yet to say a word. She look around and started to panic. Until Sy took Kai's hand and put on her heart, then she put her hand on Kai's heart. And thats when everything click for Kai. From the moment they met outside the bathroom in kindergarten to now, flash right before her eyes. And this time she knew what to say.