CHAPTER 18

Kai Pov

"They say when it rains it pours" and since school has started it been mother fucking pouring. If it not one drama it another. I guess I'm going to have to do what I did in my other school, which was make an example out of one, and today I guess it going to be the day that it happens. Before the girls left to go look for Erica I told them when they find her to text me their exact location. I told them I just needed to get something important out of my car. I went in my trunk going in my secret compartment I had made pulling out a small box. Over the summer I was beyond bored, so I decided to learn some new "trades". One was lock picking and the other was how to clone a phone but I took it a bit further than that just to see if I could and I did. So not only did o learn how to clone a phone I also learn how to send a virus to that phone which will destroy all the data on that phone I clone.

Unfortunately me been bored came in handy, well unfortunately for Draya that is cause whatever she has on Erica or anybody else is about to be destroyed. After I got the box Nikki text me saying they in the bathroom near the basketball court, I'm really not surprised thats where they found Draya, cause it seem it was her go to bathroom to be a slut maybe some other things as well, who knows. Man when I got there Erica had Draya a bloody mess. Erica was giving her a swirly, so I use that time to get Draya phone and clone it and put it back. By the time I was done Draya had two black eye, busted up nose, well let just say Draya's face look like it was beaten with a brick, only to find out she was beaten with the toilet tank cover. I was dying laughing cause I didn't think that was any better.

Kai: Ok ladies all jokes aside we need to clean this shit up like nothing happen here. *about to touch Erica*

Angela: I wouldn't do that if I was you

Kai: *confused* why?

Mary: cause that not Erica that Eiken

Kai: *even more confused* who the hell is Eiken? Man cut the shit out *about to touch Erica again*

Mary: *stopping Kai* no seriously it's her alter ego. Eiken comes out when Erica is pissed off, it a defensive mechanism from when we was in middle school. Erica has always been pick on but in middle school it was real bad. These group of girls would always pick on her sometimes beat her up, until one day the girls where picking on her and one of them took it too far, they cut her hair and Erica just snap that day and Eiken was born that day. The girls never really pick on her again, they just  talk reckless once and awhile

Kai: Oh okay then. Hey Eiken *putting her hand on Erica but she attempted to swing at Kai and Kai caught her hand* hey chill with all that Eiken. I need Erica back cause we need to clean up this mess your ass made so neither one of you get in trouble *with that Erica was back*

M/A/N: *looked at each other in shock then looked at Erica and Kai* what the fuckk!!!

Nikki: how in the blue hell did you do that and not get beat?

Kai: I don't know I guess we have an understanding *shrugged*

M/A/N: * they just stared at Kai like she crazy*

Kai: less staring more cleaning ladies

--------------------------------------------------

Nikki: Ok so now what we can't leave the stuff here that would defeat the purpose of cleaning and not letting anyone know that we did?

Kai: just point me to her locker *pointing to a still unconscious Draya*

Erica: Ok follow me * leading them to Draya locker* ok this it

Kai: Ok give me a second. *going in her bag and pulling out the box opening it and moving the top layer handing it to Erica pulling out a stethoscope and use it to get Draya combination code to unlock her locker* ok put the bag in and let me write her a note.