CHAPTER 47

Now Back To The House

???: (storms in the house angry and whimper walks over and slaps Kai) you son of a bitch

Sy: am Nikki sweety. I'm just beginning to like you. Don't make me kill you

Erica: ok hold up. What's going on Nikki?

Nikki: Kai knows Tre is cheating on me and she is allowing it to happen

S/E: what? (Glares at Kai)

Joel: (walks in the room) it's not surprising Tre is cheating

Tre: why don't you shut up fag. You always eyeing my girl

Kai: (slams Tre into the wall so hard everyone in the room jumped) if you ever call him a fag again. I just may kill you (lets him go and see blood on her wall) clean that shit Tre (turns to Nikki) I didn't allow shit (then storms off to her office slamming the door)

Angel: wow. Took her long enough

Sy: what the fuck are you talking about.

Angel: oh right. All of you was so busy worrying about yourselves that not one of you saw she had a busted lip. You know I can get none of you noticing her bruised ribs. Cause her tolerance for pain is frightening. But come on the busted lip is right in y'all faces for fuck sake. First, you (points to Sy) gave grief off of bullshit. Then cause of jackass over there (points to Tre) some random and her boys almost jump us and because of that she for grope, and beaten and almost arrested by cops. And now your stupid ass (points to Nikki) want to come in her acting a fool.

Nikki: but I hear y'all talking

Angel: bitch next time you want to be nosey do it right. Cause then you'll know that dumbo here (points to Tre) can't even breath incorrectly without her say so because of the bullshit he's doing to you.

Sy: ok hold up what do you mean she got grope and beaten by cops

Angel: don't act like you care now b- (almost calling Sy a bitch but stop herself, then walk off to Kai's office)

                3 Months Later

Kai POV

Hey, guys, it's been a while. Things have calmed down a bit. Well kind of. So after I took several chill pills (which consists of using Tre and Angel. Mostly Tre as my punching bag for like 4 hours) I had found out who the unknown chick was.

Turns out Lauren and Nikki know each other. Little miss mutha fucking Nikki forgot to tell her friends that for the 6 months she disappeared on us. She was in a very abusive relationship.

It seems the guy she was with would allow his father and brother to join in on raping and abusing her. And that same brother is Lauren ex. Lilly's father. So we are looking for the sick monsters. Cause it seems they have other girls captive as well. So you know I'm about to fuck shit up.

Moving on to my mission at hand. Kenji has been sending his men to try and!!! You what I have no clue what they trying to do. They keep doing the same thing over and over. That why I have been sending head after head back to him. I now understand why Kazuo want to restore my mother "honor" so she can take over when he steps down. Unfortunately for that to happen I have to die. Well all ten of us have to die. And I'm not letting that shit happen.

Now on to good news. I have a brand new hella cute baby brother. Mama Faith had Kyle Bryan Lyons two months ago. Hence the why I said ten of us had to die. Anyway, we almost lost her during labor. But she good and very grateful to at least experience the whole pregnancy even if it was just once.