CHAPTER 37

So for all the die hard Erica and Cyn fan. I tried my best to make it perfect so, don't kill me. I really try. Enjoy and sorry for it been late I end up getting the stupid flu. But I'm good now. So like I said enjoy.

Cyn: Yo babe *she said walking in her and Erica bedroom* one have of the rugrats are - Holy Shit. I think red is my new favorite color. *she said watching Erica in a red lingerie*

Erica: *she giggled* you like daddy *she said seductively*

Cyn: like. Fuck like, me love *she said embracing Erica in a hug and then pecking her lips. Cyn then look on the bed* wow hold up

Erica: What wrong baby? *she said turning to see what Cyn was looking at* Oh. That, well!

Cyn: you absolutely sure about this? I mean we don't have to. I'm perfectly fine with how our sex life is, besides there other stuff we could do or use to spice things up.

Erica: Cyn *she breaths deeply* I trust you in raising my kids as your own without question. I trust you with my heart and soul. I trust you with spending the rest of my life with me. To walk down whatever crazy ass adventure we may come across. So with that been said it only fair, I trust you with my fears as well. So will you make love to me daddy *she said the last part seductively biting her lip*

Cyn: baby that one question you never have to ask. Just tell me when and where

Erica: now and our bed *smirking*

Cyn: Yes ma'am *picking up Erica by her asss and licking down the valley of her breast*

Erica: *gasped and then moaned while running her hand in Cyn hair*

Author Pov

Cyn place Erica gentle on the bed. Licking and sucking her way up her neck to her jawline. Then reaching her distention of Erica's luscious lips. While making out with Erica, Cyn caress her breast through her bra. Wanting more skin to skin, Cyn reach under her to unclasp her bra. Flinging it somewhere across the room.

The minute the bra left her hand Cyn dove for Erica's breast devouring it. While squeezing and massaging the other. "Fuck baby" Erica said pulling Cyn more into her, like she was trying to pull her into her body. Reluctantly Cyn switch to the right showing it almost the same amount of attention but not quite. Cyn kisses, lick and suck her away down to her other favorite place to be. Pulling off her panties with her teeth.

Cyn admiring her beautiful wife to be pussy dripping wet for her. Licking her lips and smelling her arousal was enough for her to get her Erica high. "Ugh fuck baby please. Eat this pussy now" she moan out. And then there's that, Erica begging and demanding, some how making it sound so sexy. Who was she to deny her girl wishes. Cyn dove right in sucking and licking, eating her pussy like she hadn't eating in days. "Fuck yessss, right there Cyn" Erica said grinding her pussy, holding her head in place. Cyn flick and suck her clit teasingly, while playing with her nipples driving her crazy.

Then Cyn stuck her tongue in her pussy instantly hitting her spot like its the easiest thing to find. "Oh God. Shit. Fuck. Oh,oh,oh. Ugh" Erica moan feeling her orgasm there but not. Cyn had her at her brink of orgasm but never letting her fall. When Cyn though her wife have had enough torture, and would cum just by her sucking on her clit. Which she did. She came hard without warning. It was like she knew she came but yet she didn't at the same time.

While Erica was recovering from her intense orgasm, Cyn was putting on the strap-on. When she was done she looked to her future wife for reassurances that this is what she really wanted. Still unable to talk Erica simply just nodded her head, letting Cyn know it was ok to continue.