CHAPTER 45

Hey everybody sorry for the very very late update. I was having a hard time figuring out how I wanted to end this chapter. So Tiger4Lyfe u can chill now I have updated. Lol, shamazey_ here u are as promised. And to my loyal commenter nativenap88 sorry for keeping u waiting. Hope u all enjoy.

           SUNDAY NIGHT HOME

Sy: hey baby your home

Kai: yeah (she said tiredly)

Sy: aw babe you look exhausted. Come sit for a bit. I need to talk to you

Kai: hold up babe let me put my suitcase away (goes to sit on the bed) so what up

Sy: there is something I've been keeping from you. And I think it's time I tell you

Kai: ok I'm listening

Sy: I'm pregnant.... Well, I thought I was before. But I know for sure now.

Kai: (unfazed) I know

Sy: (shocked) how?

Kai: you really think I wouldn't think something is wrong. When wife just pops up out of bed and leave the room. When you first did it, I followed you. Well, technically I followed you every time.

Sy: ugh. I need to stop giving you handjob every morning.

Kai: do that an I'm divorcing you (she said with a straight face)

Sy: (laughing) you will divorce me if I stop give you handjobs? Really?

Kai: hell yeah. You have been giving me handjobs since you start giving me them. And that was at the age of 12 or 13. It's part of my morning routine. There is a reason why E said I was mean to everyone when I was away from you.

Sy: (laughing) you a mess bae. Fine, I keep giving you your handjobs. (Shakes her head) question?

Kai: what is it, bae?

Sy: why did you keep following me every time I wanted to puke?

Kai: cause it was the only way I could be there for u without letting you I knew

Sy: aww thank you, baby ( peaks her lips)

Kai: mhmm (kicks her Jordan's off and goes up to the headboard) baby come here (she pats her lap)

Sy: (goes and straddle Kai's lap) yes Papi

Kai: why were you try to hide it from me?

Sy: I'm sorry (drops her head down)

Kai: ( raised her head up) I didn't ask for an apology. I ask you why you try to hide it?

Sy: cause I thought you'll be mad at me.

Kai: why would I be mad at you. I told you chooses when and how many kids we have. I meant that shit Sy

Sy: I thought that with the thing you got going on. That you'll think it was a bad time.

Kai: (sighs) Sy do you remember the things I wrote in the letter for you?

Sy: yes you wrote that you come back to me when you can protect me (she said knowing  exactly what Kai was talking about in the letter)

Kai: exactly. I would not come back if I couldn't protect my family beautiful. I got you always

Sy: just like you love me? (She asked in a kid voice)