Meeting Levi

I remember when I met Levi. I was on my way back to the old building I called home as fast as I could when he almost--- I said almost ran over me. 

"Hey! Watch where you're going," He said glaring at me as he grabbed my arm.

"Look, I'm sorry but I'm in a bit of a rush." I don't know if he looked surprised because I had manners. I mean, I know most people in this part of town are rude but  I'm nice...I think.

"Can you let go of me old man? I really have to leave."

"What?" He said giving me his worse glare possible which was pretty bad because you know the whole thing about if looks could kill? World war two would look like a little kid having a tantrum compared to what he's doing. 

It's like he was imagining slicing my throat with that knife in his boot. Or maybe strangling me to death with the rope in his bag. Yeah, I'd run Hitler.

"You should learn how to respect your elders."

"I'll only respect you if you deserve it," I said forcefully removing my hand from his grip. Hope y' all are planning on coming to my funeral. Would mean a lot to dead me. I backed away slightly realizing how close he'd gotten. 

"Come back here you little..." The damn idiot was running towards me.

"Shit," I muttered. "We can finish this some other time, but right now I gotta run."

"What did you do brat."

I stole food! Now run dimwit!

"Doesn't matter right now. Just run," I said dragging him along.

"What's your name?" He asked me after we stopped running, hiding in an alleyway.

"The name's Y/N. Just Y/N".

"Where do you live"

"Why the hell would I tell you that? I already gave you my name," I said looking at him in disbelief. He glared at me, a dangerous look in his eyes that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Fine psycho. Used to live in the Shiganshina District and now I live here in downtown Trost.

"There he is! Make sure he doesn't get away!"

"He?"

"Look, some people just don't understand the concept of not being genderized," I rolled my eyes at him annoyed. "Look, eventually people will get the fucking clue but until then, I'm whatever they think is good enough," I said sarcasm dripping from my words.

"Well, this was nice but now I gotta fly. It was nice meeting you Levi. Take care."

He called after me as I left. "How do you know my name? I never told you!"

"You're the famous thug Levi. How couldn't I know you? See ya."

I had returned home and hid the food before making my way out to the corner where the other hung out to scam any unfortunate tourist but they were already long gone. Probably because of the MPs activity today. I sighed before making my way back.

As I walked, I bumped into I figure. I looked up spotting a familiar annoyed face.

"How do I keep bumping into you"

"Nice to see you to Levi. Why the hell are you here?"

"Why can't I be here?"

"Because you look too nice, duh." I looked around biting my lip before getting an idea. "I fucking got it," I muttered before standing up straighter. "Gee mister, I didn't think you'd come all this way," I said with enthusiasm.

The looks we had been getting slowly disappeared as everyone went back to doing their own thing. This was a common sight around here so they just ignored it. See no evil, know no evil.

"Just come this way! I live over here!" I said grabbing a confused Levi's shoulder and leading him towards my house.