Jeager

After getting into the building, I shut the door behind me before turning back to Levi. "What brings you here?"

"Not getting kidnapped by you, that's for sure."

I gave a humorless laugh before sitting down. "Well, you'd rather it be me than anyone else." Just then, I heard a knock at the door.

I glanced at Levi skeptically as I got up walking to the door. I carefully checked through the peephole spotting some street MPs.

"You, say nothing." I hissed at Levi before turning and opening the door.

"Afternoon officers. What can I do you for?"

"Well, you see Y/n, there was a robbery earlier today, and considering that this place is mostly run-down, we think that they might hide in here without your knowing. You mind us looking around?"

"Nice way to say you think I'm harboring a thief. Come on in Jakoby." I said opening the door wider, stepping back, and letting him in. Eric Jakoby was the street cop of the area. We all knew him and we had a working relationship that favored both ends. Us doing our stuff and him having a trouble-free day. He nodded at me before glancing at Levi. "What'd I say about tricking them nice folks from outta the area to come over here?"

"Now I didn't do nothing this time Jakoby. Nah. In fact, I pretty much saved him."

Eric looked at me with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head. "Sir, I can take you back to the main part of the city."

"Sure." 

"Wow, just gonna act like I'm not here."

"Yes. Now I'll be leaving. You better stay outta trouble."

"Yeah yeah. Say hi to Miranda for me."

"See ya kid."

I watched them leave with a sigh of relief. I was about to return inside when I spotted 3 kids.

"Armin, Eren, Mikasa?"

Eren's POV

When we heard our names being called we rushed in that direction. 

"Look Eren. It's that really nice person that plays with us," Armin whispered as we stopped in front of the run-down house.

"Hi Y/N. Can you help us? We were playing over here but then we got lost." I asked as they knelt down to look at us.

"Oh, you kids. Come on then. You live in Shigashina District right?"

"Yeah! Can you get us back?" 

"Of course. Let's get you back home."

They held our hands and led us out of the area and once we got where we recognized, we led them to our house saying goodbye to Armin first.

When we got back to our house, they said goodbye to us and turned to leave when dad walked out of the house and called out to them. "Wait, Y/n."

They turned around confused before their eyes went wide with shock. "Dad?"

No way. I have another sibling?!