Chapter 3

So yeah now the police were at the Schyuler house bugging everyone about the article seeing if they knew anything. Of course Angelica wasn't in she was checking in on John Church, and they needed the address to talk to her but John didn't really care. To be fair all he wanted to know was who wrote it and why. But what he didn't know is he'd actually met a few of the people, and the other two he would meet. But what made John even more clueless was the fact two of the select four were definitely not who they said they were. But that can wait for now, right? John decided to do some research on said article.

Meanwhile the police had showed up at John, John Church's house and were talking to Angie. When Alex had seen the police he nearly had a heart attack. He decided to leave so he didn't panic even more, and gain unwanted attention. Peggy seemed ok though. Alex decided to head to the coffee shop and work on another document for a while and coincidently Laurens had gone there too, because if he got caught researching the article he'd have to answer questions he didn't want to answer.

John was already there when Alex arrived and John looked up as he came in. "Oh. Hey Alex. Wanna join me?" John asked.
"Sure." John noticed how Alex tensed slightly but paid no notice. "Let me just order," and a couple of minuets later he was sitting next to John, writing some stuff down.

"What are doing then? You seem engrossed in whatever it is!" Alex asked after a while.
"I could say the same to you." John chuckled back. Alex ignored the statement. Which was of course true.
"But what are you doing?!" He asked the like toddler he probably was mentally.
"I want to know more about that article, on Hamilton. I want to know who wrote it and why!" John said sounding very determined. "What are you writing?" Alex stifled slightly, wondering wether to tell John the truth. He decided he'd be straight up with him.

"Writing about Hamilton to any society with again later...."
"You mean you-!"
"Ssshhh yes."
"Why though?"
"Because everyone was stupid to believe Henry. No offence John, he is your Dad." John shook his head.
"I don't care he was my Dad definitely lying. I-thank you Alex. Being stuck in this mess... it means a lot to know to I have someone on my side who believes me."

Alex just smiled and they began to take each over in. Just like when were a couple. Alex thought. I mean technically we never broke up so he technically still is my boyfriend. Alex cut his train of thought of before he accidentally kissed John!

He began to blush slightly. God damn it Alex. He was mentally slapping himself. "Well. Err. I should head back soon. Before Angie thinks I disappeared." John chuckled. "But... it was it was nice to hang out with you!"
"Yeah. I'd love to do it again." John agreed. "And maybe next time I can help with whatever elaborate plan you must have."
Alex laughed and nodded. "I'd like that but don't tell anyone!"
"Don't sorry I won't." And so they left the coffee shop and parted ways. Both thinking about each over. Also strangely both largely doubting themselves. But maybe, just maybe, some of those doubts were rational.....

Hey guys hope you enjoy. Also I was just curious I found some old drafts for this when the plot was a lot more different and wondered if you guys would be interested in seeing them. So if you are I'll put them up for you, but if your not that's fine they'll just sit in OneNote for the rest of eternity. I managed to break the bold button again and freeze my keyboard while writing this too which sucks. So I, gonna leave this here now before my iPad dies, bye!!!!
~WOL AWAY!!!!