Chapter 13 (it's technically not the unlucky number)...

And that's were everything seemed to stand still. Stop. For many of our characters. Why? Because it had gone wrong. You could ask any of them and all of them would tell you it went wrong. Even the people who made it go wrong. Again why? Because they made a mistake. But hold on a second. We don't know all the details yet do we. Let's start from the begging.

Laf and Herc had been on there way home from a mini vacation when they ran into someone rather unpleasant. It was James. James Hamilton. Alex's Dad. And he threatened them. But we'll get back to that later.

Alex and Eliza had split off from the group. Alex didn't really know what to expect but what happened he definitely expect. Eliza burst into tears and said two words. Two words. She said I'm sorry. "It's okay Eliza we all-"
"Okay? Okay! Alex this isn't okay! Nothing about this is okay! So don't say it Alex! I don't deserve your forgiveness....."
"Eliza look at me." She didn't. "Eliza." She said lifting her chin up with his hand. Tears were still streaming down her face. "Tell me how this whole thing started."
"James and Henry the-"
"Exactly Eliza. James and Henry. They did it. Not you. You were just trying to protect your friends I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes."
"But-"
"Don't but me Eliza. Trust me it's not your fault. Okay?" Eliza nodded seeming to have calmed down a little bit. "Come on let's get back to the others." Alex said standing up straight. He turned to walk away when suddenly he heard a gunshot. He turned round to it's source only to see that Eliza had jumped in front of it. And it had hit her. Alex froze. He heard a muffled I'm sorry but he's not sure where it came from. He doesn't look. Because that's how it started. It started with sorry and that's how it's ended. But sorry doesn't bring lost would back.... does it?