Chapter 15 (this chapter broke Wattpad)

A lot had happened in last 10 minuets. It was hard for Church to process and if you asked him why he was practically being dragged through the New York City streets by Laurens, he'd probably have to think very hard about that question. Because so much was going on right now it just sort of seemed to all burr together and John can't remember what caused what, and who did what anymore. It had been a very confusing, troubling 10 minuets to say the least.

John's contemplating of existence was cut through by a pained cry a little in front of him, "-I only just got you back I can't lose you again!" Church picked up half of whatever James was yelling at his brother.
"Well it was bound to happen anyway James and it's not like I'm not prepared!" Alex replied abrasively.
"Prepared? Prepared! Alex do you even know what doing?" James asked his brother making Alex sound like the worlds biggest idiot.
"Of course James, I know exactly what I'm doing."
Ah yes the reason the Church was practically being dragged across New York City.
"Well it doesn't seem like it!" James shouted throwing his arms up in frustration, "how are you supposed to know what they'll do to you?"
You see it appeared this situation was very much orchestrated.
Alex stopped dead in his tracks rounding on his brother.
"I don't need to know what they'll do James. I don't care because frankly if I don't do this who knows what they'll do to them? We can't lose them too James!"
"Alex I-I get that but... is this really the right choice....?" James stuttered a little tacken aback.
"It's my only choice James..." Alex turned round again but didn't move. "Besides," he mumbled quietly turning to the right a little, "it's what Eliza would have wanted...." and with that he was gone, blending in with crowd, heading to the police station to turn himself in. Laurens let out a quiet sob, James stared were his brother had once stood, despondent. Church was at a loss. Suddenly the three snapped out of there troubles as a loud voice interrupted their thoughts. "Where the heck is he?" Angie shouted frantically.
".... you see that's the thing...." Church stuttered nervously. This wasn't going well, in fact it was going to go as well as everything else.... horribly....

Omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long I'm going to try to get another chapter up because I finally found the inspiration to update! Anyway hope you enjoyed!
~YLJH AWAY!!!!!!!!