Chapter 9

Okay just before we start Eliza thinks she's doing the right things. She didn't want to believe Alex did it but there wasn't anything to support it at the time. She let her head rule her heart. Just thought I'd say that. Enjoy.
~YLJH AWAY!!!!!

"W-what do you mean 'I know'....?" Martha stuttered a little. He twiddled with his thumbs now avoiding her gaze.
"I-I.... I found out myself..... but what about you....?" Martha let out a long sigh not knowing how John would take this.
"We were digging. Me and James. Right? James? James?" Martha looked to the right confused to see James wasn't there anymore. The backdoor was open......

"Where'd he go in such a rush?" John asked sounding a little i bitter. Martha rubbed the back of her head nervously and a little awkwardly.
"I think I know...... and I don't think it's a good idea......"

~Magic teleportation brought to you by me procrastinating on Buzzfeed~

James only had one thought on his mind. Alex. Alex Church wasn't Alex Church. He was Alexander Hamilton! His brother! He was going to find him if it was the last thing he did today. He was determined and no matter what it would take he would find him, hug him, cry a bit and maybe yell. And then he saw him talking to a girl in a light blue dress.

As he neared them he began to get nervous. He started doubting himself. But it was too late to go back now! Without thinking it through whatsoever he took his brother by the hand leading him to.... it was the first thing that came to his mind and he panicked alright?!

It had been that day Alex had sent the message. Obviously he was still extremely freaked. Angie noticed and made him go on a walk. Apparently it relieves stress or something? He still wasn't listening. But instead he went to see John. He didn't tell them why he was scared though.....

Sadly he bumped into Eliza on his way back. How fun that was that, just what he wanted. Oh wait he's being rude isn't he? Well sorry for everything then! Someone please help me! When he'd thought that he didn't expect a stranger to grab him by the hand and drag him away.

At least it's not Eliza. He thought a little relieved. But now that he thought about he'd seen this stranger before. It way the guy in the coffee shop with Martha..... the one who reminded Alex of.... his brother..... little did Alex know it was James.

They ended up in an alley way which made Alex feel very tense. Suddenly the stranger slapped him taking Alex back, but the next thing he knew they stranger tackled him in a hug. "What's your problem....?" He asked sounding like he was going cry.
"I could ask you the same thing...." Alex told Jaaaaathe stranger.... yeah.... him.....

Suddenly James realised what he had done. "Shoot I just slapped you didn't I? Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked pulling away concerned.
"Aw don't sweat it I'm fine. Seriously I've been through much worse. And probably weirder scenarios now that I think of it....." Alex told him dismissing him with a wave of his hand. The two went silent not saying anything for a while. Alex shuffled nervously having no idea why he's even here. He was considering leaving when the weird stranger who dragged him into an alley way broke the silence.

"Your my brother." He blurted not realising what he said until the words were out his mouth.
".... James I-"
"Alex I know it wasn't you. You don't need to explain anything to me.... you would never do something like that.... especially if you loved them...." the two embraced each over once more, this time the awkwardness was gone replaced with a loving embrace.

Suddenly Alex crying. "I thought I lost you in the hurricane James.... I'm so happy to see you...." he sobbed to his brother.
"You know I thought I might have lost you two.... but then with the news and everything.... what a mess...." James said bitterly.
"Yeah we really are mess..... maybe Dad had the right idea....."
"Oh don't say that when was he ever right?" James asked shoving Alex playfully. Alex was about to reply when he was cut off.

"Okay that's it I've heard enough, I'm calling the police." Alex froze quickly turning round.
"Eliza no! Y-you can't! Y-you don't understand! He might-."
"What Alex? Henry might hurt you again? I've heard it already Alex. I didn't believe it then and I won't now. Your not the person I used to know.... and I have to do this to protect my family and my friends....."

All Alex could think about was everything that had gone wrong in his life. Every time he'd been hurt. Every time he'd failed. Every mistake he'd made..... this wasn't going to be one of them..... this was what he had to do to protect his friends and his family. And what he had to do to protect himself. He would not fail. He couldn't, there was no room for error. So he'd make sure it worked..... no matter what..... he lunged forward......