His insanity

Smiley:*is looking through his phone and he finds a picture of him and his two sisters and parents on Facebook on his cousins profile when they where kids and he sighs softly*smiley:they left me alone...*he mumbles softly*because they thought I would kill them..*he stares at his phone and he closes his eyes*my two sisters they where always there for me when I was little...but now they're grown up...I haven't herd from them when left.. Shelby:*frowns from the top of the staircase*he really misses em...*she frowns*smiley:*eye turn dark rose red*they didn't care anyways because they left you*he talks to himself and he growls lowly*they left you because they thought you would kill them in their sleep! But I wouldn't kill em..their my family...*his eye turns blue and his other eye is red*they never loved you they locked you in a room!*he throws his phone across the room and he buries his head in his hands and he pulls his hands away*but they- THEY WHAT DEVIN!*he snaps at himself*THEY LEFT YOU DEVIN! YOU CUT THE EARS OFF OF WILD ANIMALS WHEN YOU WENT HUNTING WITH YOUR FATHER AND THEY LEFT YOU IN THAT ROOM UNTIL YOUR 12TH BIRTHDAY I think... BUT THOSE DOCTORS THOUGHT THEY COULD SILENCE US AND CONTROL US WITH THOSE MEDICATIONS!*he holds his head*shut up...*he is sitting down on the couch and shelby walks downstairs like nothing happened*shelby:hey..*smiley's eyes widen and his eye turns back to normal and he looks up at her and he smiles softly like nothing happened*smiley:hey Shelby... you okay? Shelby:yeah but are you? You sound sad smiley:yeah I'm fine I was just looking at something on my phone..*he gets up and he walks over to his phone and he grabs his phone and he puts his phone away*I'm just reading something sad...