Lets bury the hatchet

Shelby:SQWAK!! Smiley:WHY ARE YOU SAYING SQWAK SO MUCH?!*he looks at her*shelby:because I can BITCH! Smiley:you're calling me a female dog Shelby:that's the point smiley:good job you made an achievement!*he says it sarcastically but playfully*and why are you calling me a bitch? Shelby:because I'm bored and I have nothing better to do with my life rn because I just got home smiley:*shakes his head*what is with you children now days? Shelby:YOU ARE THE SAME FUCKING AGE AS ME BUT YOU LOOK 18! Smiley:haha yeah because I have been 16 for YEARS and I have learned a lot of shit! I haven't aged! Shelby:I know your immortal! Smiley:yeah, yeah I know now hold still! Shelby:*holds still and she got cut by toby's hatchet on her stomach when she was on a mission with Masky and hoodie and Toby and the wound is numb and she is laying down on the small operation table and he continues to stitching the wound and she stares at the ceiling and she hums softly*smiley:he really needs to be careful around you when he has his hatches out shelby:ya think? They where fighting smiley:*sighs*slender really needs to get his shit together and realize that they hate each other...*he finishes and he covers it up with bandages*smiley:there Shelby:thanks smiley smiley:no problem after a few days they will disappear they fade away so yeah and they'll leave a scar shelby:okay*she says it while walking out*