Meeting Evil

Smiley:*is hanging on a railing and his eyes are widen and blood drips and he gasps and he falls off the railing and he lands on his back and he got attacked by stripes and he stares at the sky*smiley:fuck..*he grunts in pain and he has a big wound in his chest and he sits up and he holds his chest and he is in shock and he can't feel it and he looks around and he is shirtless and there's a big gash in his chest and he sees the window is broken from where he fell and he gets up and he snaps his fingers and he takes off his shirt and he stitches the wound and he gets done and he puts his shirt back on*Smiley:*walks home and his eyes are narrowed and he puts his hand on his chest*smiley:...something doesn't seem right and why did stripes come...to avenge her father..along with Abbadon...hmm...I can't tell Shelby because then she would get nosy..or something I can't tell anyone else either...*he talks to himself*i'm going to see if I can talk to evil as well..*opens a portal and he jumps through it and he lands in front of where evil is and the portal closes*evil!*he sighs*where the hell is he? Evil:right here you little shit. Tea?*he holds up a tea cup to him and he's in a 12yr old child's body that evil stole* smiley:n-no thank you... evil:more for me! Smiley:that's not what I came here for...not like I cared.. but*he crosses his arms* evil:shut the fuck up, she is with sadiya. Smiley:uhh... evil:*laughs*look at your flustered bubbly ass, holy shit! Smiley:*his eyes narrow*i wanted to see the update for Naamah's seals evil:ah zalgo's father... it is still the same as before...*he takes a sip of tea and he pulls away from the cup*his power is growing and wearing his bounds...I give it another 13yrs before he can start doing damage. Smiley:hmm I guess that's fine but I hope she doesn't die...with sadiya still pissed off with me.. evil:oh...?Sadiya wouldn't let her die. She is too much like Abbadon. Smiley:Dickish and annoying? Smiley Evil:*silence* evil:no... smiley:S-sorry... evil:don't talk about his father like that young man.. smiley:I guess that's all I came here for.. evil:be very weary now now boy, slender is getting very antsy. Smiley:Don't worry they'll be fine... evil:that is fine..what about that child who lives with you...Shelby was it? Make sure your little friends don't get in the way..it could ruin the surprise*he cackles*the child is getting worried now...better run off now..*smiley nods and he walks away*