Meeting Greg

Hello there, my name is Greg. It's nice to meet all of you. Why are you here exactly? Looking for some thrill or something? Well it's here enjoy the show.
As I start to come back into reality, I slowly start to open my eyes. Until I see a bright light above me which makes me blinded by the white light. After a few minutes of my eyes adjusting I see that I am in a hospital bed. I look around as my eyebrows furrow slightly as I try to move my hands to my face I suddenly notice that they are bounded down by straps. I sigh in annoyance as I lift my head up but to feel a sudden sensation of pain flow through out my body, I hiss in pain and let my head drop back onto the pillow. "What the hell is going on..."I say as I speak softly my voice barely audible, as I stare my mouth feel dry as sandpaper. "Nurse! Nurse!" I call out but it only sounds of a whisper more than a yell. I frown in desperation as I look around the room. I hear a soft beeping sound of the heart monitor filling the silence of the room. "Okay let me do a mental check"i thought as I close my eyes "my name is Greg E. Collins, I am 27, I lived in hamster New Jersey. I am a male"I open my eyes as to sigh softly."I have to get out of here.."I see a call button next to my head and try to archer my neck forward, as I try to get the call button next to my head with my mouth."come on, come on"I urge with gritted teeth and frustration. "NURSE!"I try to yell out once more and finally get it loud enough to where it can be heard. (I'll write more later haha 😅)