12| You Scared Yet?

Chapter dedicated tooooooo
😝💕 @PrettyWreckless22 💕💫

Alan's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked Austin and he scratched his head.
"Well I...um I...I wanted to know if Kellin was alright?" He said in a quiet voice and I nodded my head.
"He's okay." Austin nodded his head back at me and once again scratched his head.
"Could uh..could I come in?" He asked and I stared at him in disbelief.
"I mean this isn't my house."
"Well could you ask Vic?"
"I mean I guess?" I said as more of a question.
"Thanks." He said and gave me a smile.

I turned and walked back into the living room. "Uh Vic Austin wants to know if he can come in."
"Austin? Austin who?" He asked and turned towards me.
"The one from group."
"Your Austin?" He said still confused.
"He's not mine...but yea him." I said and Vic looked at everyone and then back to me.
"You're kidding me right?" Vic laughed.
"No he's honestly at the door." I said and pointed in the direction of the front door.

Vic stood up from his seat, Frank following as well as me. He got to the front door and just shook his head.
"What do you think you're doing here?" Vic asked and crossed his arms.
"I just wanted to check on Kellin." Austin said and looked down.
"Really now?" Vic laughed again. "The same Kellin that you made fun of?" Vic raised an eyebrow at him.
"Yea..." Austin trailed off.
"I should kick your ass." Vic gritted out.
"Vic he hasn't done anything." Frank reasoned with him while situating himself so he could stop them if a fight broke out. I've noticed these last few weeks that Vic is a bit of a loose cannon when it comes to Kellin or his friends.

"Vic what did Austin want?" Kellin said and came around the corner.
"To check up on you." Austin said and Kellin gave him a small smile.
"I'm alright." Kellin laughed. "It was nice of you to stop by."
"Kellin's he's no-"
"Vic it was a nice thing to do." Kellin shushed him. "Do you wanna come in and hang out?" Kellin asked Austin.
"What?" Vic, Frank, and I all said as we stared at Kellin.
"Umm sure, as long as it's okay with everyone." Austin said and his eyes flickered between the three of us. Before Vic or anyone else could protest Kellin was nodding his head. "Come on!" Kellin said happily.

Kellin grabbed Vic's hand and led him out of the door way, Frank shaking his head and following the couple. I just stood there amazed at how nice and friendly Kellin was to Austin. Even after he had said rude things and actually fought his boyfriend it only took one nice gesture for Kellin to smile and be willing to hang out with him.
"Um Alan are we gonna go in, it's kinda cold out here." Austin said and looked at me. I was blocking the doorway so I took a couple steps back and let Austin through.
"Thanks." He smiled at me.

I walked back to the living room and took a seat on the two seater couch that was empty. Austin stopped and looked around the room, he could either sit beside of me or beside of Vic. He quickly took the empty space beside of me and cleared his throat. He rubbed his hands up and down his skinny jeans and the room had a tense atmosphere.
"So you guys wanna watch a movie?" Kellin said and jumped up from the couch, seeming to break the tense air in only one sentence.
"Sure but Vic and I are picking this time. Last time you and Alan ganged up on us and forced us to watch 500 Days of Summer." Frank stood up and ran past Kellin to the movie shelf.

"Vic!" Kellin whined. "He's going to pick a scary movie and I'm gonna scream." He huffed.
"I'll protect you baby. " Vic laughed and Kellin playfully scowled at him.
"Fine when I sleep with the lights on tonight you aren't allowed to complain." Kellin crossed his arms and promptly took a seat on Vic's lap.
"How does...The Devil Inside sound?" Frank said and I internally cringed. I didn't particularly care for horror movies, especially when they were about possession. I could handle some serial killer walking through the woods with a chainsaw but demons? I think not.

"That movie's awesome!" Vic said and Kellin groaned.
"Vic!" Kellin whined again.
"Hey Alan will you go fix some popcorn and get drinks?" Frank said and I nodded. I walked to the kitchen and I searched through the cabinets a few minutes, still not familiar with Vic's kitchen, trying to find the popcorn. Once I found it I pulled out three bags and put the first one in letting it pop. While the first bag was popping I got the drinks (pop? Sodas? We usually say pop where I'm from😅) and sat them on the counter.

The first bag finished popping and I put it into a big bowl. I started to place the second bag in the microwave but screamed when someone spoke from behind me.
"Need some help?" I turned to see Austin and took a big breath.
"You scared me to death." I said.
"You're jumpy." He laughed. "The movie hasn't even started and you're already screaming."
"Shut up." He laughed again.
"I came to see if you needed some help."
"Umm sure. Can you grab some of the drinks?" He nodded and ended up grabbing all the drinks. We went back into the living room and I gave the first bowl of popcorn to Frank and Gerard and he passed the drinks around.

After the other bowls of popcorn finished I passed them out and kept one for Austin and I. The movie started out okay but the longer it went on the worse it got. Before I knew it I was sitting right next to Austin and I had grabbed ahold of his arm as I screamed at the screen. Vic and Frank chuckled at me and I just focused on fixing my racing heart before someone else got possessed by the demon.
"You okay?" I heard Austin whisper to me and I nodded my head.
"Sorry for grabbing you."
"It's...umm it's okay. Just like know I'm straight." He said very quickly and I rolled my eyes.
"I just grabbed you because I was scared, it has literally nothing to do with sexuality. I would grab a rock if it was sitting next to me." I said and scooted away from him.
"Hey it doesn't bother me to remind you." I just rolled my eyes again and turned back to the movie.

Halfway through the movie we turned it off because Kellin and I were freaking out. Vic thought it would be best to put in some other random non-scary movie so that's what he did. I watched the move until I felt my eyes start to droop. I tucked my legs up under me and rested my head on Austin's shoulder without thinking and before I knew it I was snoring softly.