13| Sucking On Lollipops

Okay guys this chapter i don't even know 😅 it took a very different direction. But hey I'm kinda happy with the outcome? Let me know what you all think 💕

Austin's POV

I moaned as the redhead that was situated on their knees below me bobbed their head.
'J-just like tha-at' I stuttered out and they quickened their paced and I groaned out as they took me back into their throat. I gripped their shortish red locks, I didn't care much for short hair but this chick was giving me the best time of my life. I couldn't find the strength to let my mind wonder too much as they pulled back and kitten licked the tip of my hard member. 'Don't tease' I said. I heard a horse 'baby' and they kissed the tip once before sucking me back into their mouth. I bucked my hips and they moaned, quite a deep moan for such a petite girl but I blamed it on my dick that was down her throat. They placed their hands on my thighs to make my thrusts less intense and sucked harder.
"Come on, please cum for me' they whined and once again I was slightly taken back by the deepness of the voice. Granted it wasn't as deep as mine but it was defiantly deeper than any other girl that had gave me head. I brushed the thought off and focused everything I had in me on the warm mouth around me. This was the best blow job I had ever gotten and I was getting ready to explode. Their tongue lapped around me hungrily and before I know it I was cumming down their throat. I took a moment and caught my breath before pulling them off their knees and up to my lips to share a soft gentle kiss, not caring about where their mouth had just been. I pulled away from the kiss and my eyes widened in shock as I screamed.
'Alan!'

I woke up with a start and immediately noticed three things, one, I was in Vic's house, two, Alan's was laying in my lap fast asleep, and three, I was semi hard in my jeans. I looked down at Alan and quickly pushed him off of me before jumping up and running a shaky hand through my hair. I glanced back down at Alan and felt sick to my stomach. He was responsible, in a way, for the problem in my jeans and that was not okay. Not okay at all.

I quickly slipped my shoes on and literally ran out of the house and to my car. I buckled up and shot the gas to it. While driving the shaking feeling inside me had subsided but the disgust and guilt didn't. In my dream I must have thought he was a girl because there is no way on this earth that a guy could possibly make me hard.

Alan wasn't even that good looking! If I was going to get off to a guy I would make sure he at least looked decent. I do like redheads but that's not even the point. Dick was not my thing, vagina (A/N: Why do I find this word funny?) was. I was helping out at a therapy for gay people for Christ sake!

I couldn't help but try and blame my dream on being surround by gays last night. Sure I had put myself in that position. I wanted to check up on Kellin of course, after he had left with his angry Dad, but I also wanted to see how Alan was doing. He had looked scared and it was my job as his mentor from group to check on him, right?

Once I had brought Alan back into my mind my dream, well my nightmare, resurfaced and I was suddenly reminded of my tight jeans. I sped towards my house and once I got there I was thankful no one was home. I went up to my room and grabbed my laptop. Going to some random sight. I clicked on some random video and let the skanky girls moans fill my room. My pants and boxers were soon pulled down to my thighs and I was stroking myself quickly. The video ended and I clicked on another one, it usually took more than one so I wasn't bothered, but after a couple more I still wasn't able to find my release. I was in the edge and couldn't find that one last thing I needed to push me over the edge.

Getting frustrated I slammed my laptop shut and began to let my mind wonder. I was thinking of my perfect woman, her down on her knees. This wasn't helping at all and I was still on edge. I let my mind wonder and the image morph. Once it changed back to the redhead from my dreams I didn't even care because it was giving me the push I needed. I replayed my dream in my mind and pretty soon I was releasing all over my hand.

I took a few minutes to calm myself down from my high before slamming my fists down on the bed and throwing a pillow across the room. I couldn't believe I had just gotten off to a guy. Oh and not just any guy, the guy I had to see every week. This wasn't right and I was disgusted. The only reasonable explanation was that Alan looked so much like a girl that...but he doesn't. I screamed into my hands and pulled lightly at my hair. The people at the group were right. They really were rubbing off on me. I had never had a single thought about a guy before but then I spend one night in a house full of gay guys and I'm having wet dreams about one.

I couldn't let myself do that again. Only minimal contact from now on Austin. Minimal contact.