24| Tree Stumps Are Cute Too

Chapter dedications!!!!
@Phankittylovejoshler
@baconaxolotl
@EvanSinclair
creamsiclecarlile

☺️💕☺️💕☺️💕☺️

Alan's POV

I snuck a glance at Austin as Mrs. Adams talked. He was right beside of me and I couldn't help but let my gaze linger on him. Today had been particularly easy. Mrs. Adams hadn't personally attacked anyone and since Austin was no longer trying to convince me that being gay was wrong all we did was talk quietly when they separated us into groups.

There was only five minutes left of group and I was itching to get out. All of us, including Austin, planned to go grab a bite to eat and hang out for a while. Last time we all hung out it went great. Austin got along with everyone and they all seemed to like him, although Vic was still skeptical, all in all it was great.

"Alan...Alan!" I snapped my head towards the voice and saw Mrs. Adams glaring at me.
"Sorry." I said sheepishly.
"Just come on." She said and started walking towards her office. I shot a look back at Austin and the rest of my friends who had been gathered around the door waiting for me. I gave them a smile and motioned them on. Austin stood up from his seat and grabbed my arm gently.
"I'll wait outside for you okay Babe?" He whispered and I nodded my head. He gave my arm a squeeze and I smiled before turning and heading towards Mrs. Adams office.

I took a seat in one of the chairs and she typed absentmindedly on her keyboard. The clicking of the keys was the only sound in the room. After five minutes of nothing being said I cleared my threat and spoke up.
"Umm why am I here?" I asked. She stopped typing and turned towards me.
"We're waiting on your father." She said simply and then went back to typing. I breathed out a sigh and pulled my phone from my pocket.

I sent a message to our group chat, letting Kellin and all of them know that I would probably be here a while, and then another one to Austin letting him know he could just leave if he wanted because my Dad was showing up. I didn't get time to see if he responded because as soon as I hit the send button there was a light knock on the door, followed by my Dad walking in.

Him and Mrs. Adams exchanged a hug and then he sat in the chair beside of me.
"Okay Alan." Mrs. Adams said. "We're going to give our earlier plan another go." She said and my mood completely dropped.
"You're not talking about me going out with that girl again, are you?"
"Her name is Megan and yes I am."
"I'm not going to do that!" I said in a hard tone.

My Dad laughed from beside of me, a cold laugh that sent shivers up my spine.
"Oh believe me you are going to do this. You do it willingly or I will make you." He said and gave me a look that had me shrinking into my seat. "You have no say in the matter. You are my son and you will do what I say. Now she's waiting. Same place as last time. Go." He ordered. I got up from my seat and headed towards the door.
"And don't think about running off again. If you do you'll be in serious trouble." My Dad warmed before I got out of the room.
"Yes sir." I said quietly.
"Good. Now go."

I shut the door behind me and walked down the hall a ways before having to stop. My breathing was becoming labored and I felt myself shaking lightly. I gave myself just a few moment to clam down, afraid of my Dad coming out to check on me, before walking to find Megan. Just like they said she was waiting on the worn out bench scrolling through her phone. Today she was dressed in a pale purple long sleeved dress that had a very deep neckline, allowing her exposed boobs to fall from the clothing in a unappealing way. She didn't have as much makeup on as she did last time but her lips were heavily coated in a bright pink gloss. Her feet were bare and her discarded flats sat on the table top.