25| From Asking Someone To Be Your Boyfriend To Slapping A Bitch

Alan's POV

Austin pulled up to a cozy looking white house with a red door. The front porch was covered in dozens of brightly colored flower pots and  some birds sat at a nearby bird feeder. When we walked in the house I assumed no one was home since it was deathly quiet. Austin slipped his shoes off, me doing the same, and then took my hand and led me towards his bedroom.

His room was a mess, which made me want to laugh slightly. He had clothes strewn across his carpet, empty candy wrappers and chip bags, along with a few soda cans, littered the surfaces of his desk and drawers. He looked back at me and blushed.
"Sorry for the mess, I usually don't have people over."
"It's okay." I kissed his cheek and walked over to his unmade bed. I crawled up on it and patted the empty space next to me.

Austin sat with his back to the headboard and I didn't hesitate to climb in his lap. I wanted to be held, therefore, I was gonna be held. We sat in silence for a while. My head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist. After a while the silence was broke and Austin asked me about what happened earlier.
"I had to go on another 'date' with that girl."
"You're kidding me right?" Austin asked, his tone of voice growing slightly harder.
"No. It was even worse this time." I cuddled closer into his side and his arms wrapped around me tighter.

"What happened?"
"Well she tried to like..."
"To?"
"Get me to ya know...this is awkward." I said with a nervous chuckle.
"Baby it's obviously bothering you. If you don't wanna talk about it I won't make you but it may help. You seemed really upset when you came out and I hate seeing you like that." Austin said and kissed the top of my head. I nodded, agreeing with him.
"Well first she kept on saying I called her cute and that I was attracted to her."
"Why would she say that?" He questioned and slightly slid his fingers under my shirt, rubbing small circles on my hip.

"She asked me if she was cute and I told her 'yea I guess for a girl' " Austin's hold tightened on me a little. "But as we both know I'm gay as hell and I wouldn't be the best judge at this, but everyone's cute in their own way. Then she started twisting my words and saying I admitted I was attracted to her."
"So are you?" Austin asked in a low voice and I couldn't decide whether I wanted to smack him or laugh at him.

Instead I took his face in my hands and turned him to me.
"Austin. I. Am. Gay." I said and ended up chuckling a little bit anyways. "You of all people should know that. One because you are the person who is supposed to be trying to convince me otherwise," I said with an eye roll. "And two because you're my well...you're my whatever we are." I shrugged.
"I just don't like the thought of you saying anyone else is cute." Austin frowned.
"Aww you're jealous." I said and pinched his cheek causing him to playfully slap my hand away.
"Shush. As you're boyfriend I have a right to be."

"Boyfriend?" I asked.
"Umm yes if you want? I know you said slow and I am100% okay with that it's just that I want to be able to call you mine. Even though we never made it official I still see you as my boyfriend and I may not know exactly how the feelings I feel for you came about but I do know I like you a lot. So yeah it'd be cool if you were my boyfriend. Officially." He rambled off nervously. I gave him the biggest smile and closed the gap between us so I could kiss him.
"Of course I'll be your boyfriend." The smile on his face after I said that was bigger than any of his I had seen before.

We shared quite a few more kisses before I pulled away to catch my breath. He pulled me close and buried his face in my neck.
"So what else happened?" He asked me, voice muffled by my shoulder. I stiffened at the thought of what happened earlier and let out a breath of air I had been holding. "She just made me extremely uncomfortable."
"How so?"
"She tried to make me...touch her." Austin's head immediately shot up and I could almost see the anger pooling in them.
"She what?"
"She like slid my hand under her dress and tried to convince me to touch her." I said again, the thought was making me uncomfortable and I could feel my face pull into a frown.
"That bitch." Austin grumbled and held me closer to him. "I swear I don't care if she is a girl if she tries to make you touch her or if she touches you again, I'll slap her."

"Austin you can't do that."
"Watch me and if you're really that worried about me getting in trouble, I'll just get someone else to do it."
"No means no."
"Exactly!" He exclaimed. "If you said for her to leave you alone she should have!"
"That's not the way the world works unfortunately." I sighed.
"That's so fucking stupid. I'm going to try and talk to Mrs. Adams. Tell her I think that these little meeting with that whore is just setting back your progress or something like that."
"Thanks. I doubt it will work but it's worth a try."
"Anything for you." He said and kissed my temple.