28| Dresses Can Sometimes Lead To Love

I haven't updated guys I'm sorry

Really crappy filler chapter guys I'm sorry, but unneeded something to fill the space to get the plot moving😁

Alan's POV

"Austin! If you don't stop I'm going to pee on myself!" I cried out as he tickled me.
"This is what you get for calling me annoying!" He yelled back playfully and kept assaulting my sides.  I turned over to try and crawl away. However that only seemed to give Austin an advantage because he straddled my legs affectively keeping me trapped. I laughed until there were tears in my eyes and I couldn't breathe. I called out to my other friends for help but they only laughed and said I got myself into the mess so I had to get out.

"A-Austin please!"
"Say I'm the best boyfriend in the world and I am in no way annoying." He smirked and stopped his tickle attack to allow me to catch me breath.
"You are the best boyfriend in the world and you are in no way annoying." I said and he smiled at me triumphantly and helped me up from the ground.
"See was that so hard?" He asked with a cocky grin which caused me to stick my tongue out at him. He just laughed at me and pulled me back down on the couch.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he took a moment to place a soft kiss on my still bruised cheek. Austin was furious when I told him what happened but realized, just like Vic, if he did anything it would only make things worse. I had no clue what worse could be, but I didn't want to find out. My Dad hadn't really spoken to me since then, he wouldn't even be in the same room with me unless he had to.  Oddly enough I was okay with it. If I didn't see him I had no way that I could disappoint him. He also couldn't throw homophobic slurs at me under his breath. My Mom still talked to me but she had a tendency to always turn the conversation back towards my sexuality.

With both of my parents acting like I was a living sin, I tried my best to stay out of the house. I spent a lot of time at Vic's and at Austin's. Of course I never specifically told my Dad or Mom where I was going. They did know I hung out with friends from my group but they didn't try to stop me. As long as they didn't think anything fishy was going on they were okay.

They liked to question me a lot about my time away, they just said they were 'curious' about their only child's social life. My Mom had also picked up the annoying habit of pointing out girls she thought I would like. It got annoying but I didn't say much to her when she did it. There wasn't much I could do besides tell her I was gay and when I said that she either had a look of disappointment or a look of annoyance on her face. So in the long run it was just best to keep quiet.

Group was okay as it could get. Mrs. Adams had started singling me out more and she had taken great pleasure in giving that granddaughter of hers my phone number. She kept on texting me almost nonstop. She would start with a good morning, then tell me almost every single thing that happened to her through the day, and end with a goodnight. She also liked to send me pictures I would rather not see. I never responded to her but she still sent them. I've tried blocking her but with our phone company I have to get my parents to do it and my Dad refuses.

I cuddled back into Austin's arms and turned my attention back to Kellin who was telling everyone about the time Vic tried on one of his dresses.
"We hadn't known each other very long at all when it happened." Kellin giggled.
"I had invited Vic over, while my Dad was out, and he was being nosey and going through my closet. We got to talking about my liking for girls clothes and I told him he should try one on."
"I knew there was no way I'd be caught dead in a dress but it went on and this butthead dared me to. If I did I got to pick my prize and if I didn't Kellin got to." Vic added.
"Eventually he agreed." Kellin giggled. "So I grabbed the frilliest dress in my closet and handed it to him."
"And I put it on and Kellin had to pay up." Vic shrugged.
"What did you make him do?" Gerard asked.
"I had to kiss him." Kellin blushed. "That was our first kiss." Vic leaned over and pecked Kellin's cheek and laced their fingers together.

"God you two are too cute for your own good." Frank said from the other side of the room, before pulling Gerard to him and kissing the side of his head. Gerard blushed and pushed him away only to quickly change his mind and pull him back so he could kiss him again.

It was so nice seeing my friends being themselves around each other. No one judged and no one cared one it who you were or what you liked. I looked at all four of them and noticed they were all staring at me and Austin.
"Well everyone's had their cute moment, were waiting on you two." Frank said and I shook my head before looking at Austin. He simply shrugged his shoulders before placing a soft kiss on the tip of my nose and burying his face in my neck.

I was really lucky to be surrounded by these amazing people.