Prologue

Alec looked at the man in black Armani suit sitting in front of him. He sighed and looked down at papers that are placed on his table in front of him. 

"Clark, Do you think we should do this?" He asked the man in front of him.

"Yes!! It's a great commercial area that's growing rapidly even though it's just a town, it has rich neighborhood." Clark said with excitement in his voice. 

But what he doesn't know is Alec's familiar with that neighborhood. In fact he grew up there. Yes Alec has born in Black woods. That's his hometown. He checked the papers for last time and signed them and gave them to his Assistant Michelle who's standing beside him. She thanked him and walked out of the room. Clark grinned at Alec.

Clark is one of his board of directors and also one of his best friends.

"So, How's kids?" Clark asked sipping his black coffee that was brought by Michelle few minutes earlier.

"Good, It's summer. So, obviously they are more busy. Mia is working from home because she doesn't want to leave them alone in that big house. Her words, not mine" He chuckled remembering about this morning how they tried stealing cookies jar from kitchen when Mia caught them.  And how he slowly backed away from kitchen so that he don't want to face Mia's wrath.

"Eva and Ethan are really lucky to have a mother like Mia" Clark complimented.

"Yeah, I am glad we have her in our lives" Alec replied smiling.

"Okay, you have to move next week right? Don't worry I asked local real estate agent to get a nice individual home with nice guest house attached to it. We wouldn't want John and other security guys to sleep on lounge now, Do we? " Clark hate John and I don't know why. He just hate his guts.

"Thank you, But we are going to move only for three months. So, we'll be packing only clothes and important stuff. Eva and Ethan must get back before school is started. lets go" Alec stood up from his chair with phone is in hands and walked out of his cabin and into elevator. They went separate ways after getting into there cars. Alec was in deep thought all the way home. 

It's already 1:00 Am when he reached home. He went to kids room and Kissed Eva and Ethan on there foreheads and made his way to Mia's Bedroom. He opened the door to see her fast asleep. He steeped silently towards her and kissed her on forehead. And made to his room, took a shower and got on bed and slowly drifted into sleep.

A/N>>>

This is my second and new book. 

Hope you guys like it.

:)