ch-11

Alec P.O.V

I looked at Charlie, Ryan's dad who nodded me to go in.

I walked in feeling nervous. His eyes are still closed but I can hear his heart beat which is better than earlier. I was about to turn around to get out of the room.

"Leaving already" I heard a really low raspy voice. I turned around arubptly.His green eyes are staring right through me.

I slowly walked to his bed and stood at his foot. His expression is full of hurt which I have never seen on him before.

"Why?"  That's all.

"Why?" I repeated his question.

"Seriously?  Are you asking me 'Why?' ?" I know it isn't time to be rude. Come on..  Cut me a slice here. He has no idea what I went through. He has no right to ask me questions.

"You know... The very next day I was going to apologize... " I cut him off.

"Let's not talk about the BS. I don't have any time for BS. I really don't care...  " yes you do.. my wolf mocked. But I ignored him.

"Look Ryan, No one is going to deny your rights as Eva and Ethan's dad.Because I don't want my kids to be apart from their father. I want them to get all love they can get. What can I say? I'm selfish for my kids.And one more thing.you're just father of my kids. Nothing more and Nothing less" by the time I finished.he looked more in pain.

"Our " He said

"Huh? " what the hell he's talking.

"Our kids. Eva and Ethan are our kids. You said "My kids" " He said making me laugh. 

"Our kids.Huh? Do you have any I idea what I went through to bring them in to this world? Do you have any idea how i suffered during pregnancy? You have no idea
Mr. Ryan Maccon.If it isn't for Mia. The kids you're talking about and the person who's in front of you right now would have been dead seven years ago"I said while tears threatening to fall.

"I want to know.I really want to know.And I'm really sorry for what you have to go through,Even though sorry isn't enough.But I'm glad Mia came into your life. I owe her so much for taking care of you and kids.Even though I don't deserve it,I still hope you can forgive me. If not now,Atleast one day. "

I can feel what he's going through but I don't want to get hurt. Not again.

"Let's talk again after you're fully recovered " with that I walked out. Ignoring everyone outside of ICU. I want to get away before I run into his arms and ask him to not to let go. I need to be strong.

I walked towards guest house and followed the scents of Eva and Ethan. Nothing changed much in the pack house.

I saw John standing out of guestroom guarding it.

"It's Okay. Get some rest" I dismissed him and walked in.

Eva and Ethan are tucked in bed and sleeping soundly. Mia is in love seat near fireplace and sleeping with her phone in her hands. I shook her gently. She woke up immediately and sighed after seeing me. She looked at the kids as if confirming if they're in bed or not. She dragged me to balcony closing the balcony doors gently.

"How did it go? " she asked leaning into the rail of balcony. I just shrugged.

"He wants me to forgive him" I said looking at the sky which is dark and with beautiful stars.

"And?"

"I don't know Mia.You tell me. What should I do? "I asked her in return.

"you know my answer" she said  looking at anywhere but me.

"Of course you want me to forgive him. Next what? You want me to run into his arms" I asked running out of patience.

"No... But Usually in novels and movies,  they make them jealous and make them realize that they're going to be so lonely without you. " she said in Duh tone. I really wonder if she is the same Mia that who's really powerful business woman.

"This is not some novel or movie, you dumb head"i said chuckling when she pout.

"But... That works in novels and movies,You know. May be you should try.What say? " she wriggling her eyebrows.

"Nope. I'm good. He's just father of my kids nothing more. " I said dropping my arms on her shoulder and dragging her close to me.

"But.. "  she was about to start but I cut her off.

"Enough about me. So,  Now Connor know you're not my girlfriend and not mother of my kids. And with in few days,He would find out his mate is virgin and never went on a date. " I said chuckling at her shocked expression.

"Don't you dare "she warned me with wide eyes.

"What? " I played innocent.

"Oh god..  I really don't like that expression you're giving me right now. Alec Robinson, If you dare to do anything naughty..  I will cut you" she warned pinching my arm.

"Ouch. That hurts u stupid" I said rubbing my arm.

"Oh believe me..  If you tell anyone that I had never went on a date before, I'm gonna kill you" I love the way she pouts whenever I tease her.I hugged her from behind.

"Thanks for everything Mia. What have I done without you? " I sighed kissing her temple.

"Probably dead" I chuckled and she joined me.

"God.. I love you"

"I love you too"

"Don't let Connor hear that."

"You have to kill the mood. Don't ya? "she said pushing me away.

"What? " I asked her in confusion.

"Nothing. I know I'm his mate and all. But seriously.. A kid. He's just a kid." she whined making me laugh.

"May be you're into kids" I tried. But laughed out loud when I saw how scared she looked.

"That's not funny at all. You sound like, I'm some type ofpedophile." she started whining again.

"What? " I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god. Am I? " she started whining louder. Thank god the room is sound proof or she would have woke up the kids.

"Of course you're not. He's eighteen,Remember?"  I said in between my laughs.

"Whatever. And what a best friend you are, laughing at your Best friend's misery"  I grinned at her earning myself a punch. I groaned at the pain. For a human,she's really strong.

"you're sleeping on couch today"she ordered while getting back in. It's my turn to whine now.

"Why? The bed is large enough for four of us. " I asked whining.

" For making fun of your Best friend" she answered getting under covers.

"But..."

"Good Night Alec"

" Fine" I dragged myself to couch and dropped on couch.

" Good night" I mumbled before drifting off to sleep..

A/N>>

New update..

Yayyy.

I'm really thankful to u guys.

Thank you so much.

Love you...

So...

How is this chap?