ch-5

I have never thought i would be here again after that particular pday but i had to come back.Mia says no matter how far we run, our past will definitely makes its way to us and tries disturb our present but we need to be strong to face it.That's what I'm gonna do.I'm gonna try to stay strong for my kids and for her.

John walked me to Mia and Kids who are busy in playing with my dad and Noah.

"Paaa "they both came running towards me.

"I thought you were not going to make it" Eva said pouting.

"But i made it Baby girl.How can i not? I have made a promise. Didn't I? "i said picking up her in my eyes.I saw my father smiling at me.I looked at Mia who is talking with my mom about something.

"Pa... Lets play Hide and seek"Eva said giving me puppy dog eyes.Hide and seek is Eva's favorite game.I put her down and took off my coat and handed it over to John.And walked to near by tree and started counting.I can hear Eva's running to hide.

"Come on Grandpa... come on Uncle.Lets go and hide" Eva is shouting without stopping her giggles.

"Be careful Babygirl.. "Mia warned her.

"5...6 7 8... 30... Okay I'm coming" I yelled and turned around to see only Mia and My mom are seating on the picnic benches and Bodyguard all around.But no sign of my kids ,dad and my brother.

"Help me"I mouthed to Mia.

"No "she replied mouthing back.Shaking my head i started searching for them. all kids and parents are busy in their own world.I can smell Eva and Ethan but not my dad and Noah because they know how to mask their scent.

I heard a snap of twig to my right and i can tell it's Ethan who's hiding behind a big tree.Ha gott cha...

I slowly walked to my left and walked all the way around to get behind him.I can see his little trying to get a look at me.I snooped behind him slowly.

"Got you"i shouted in his ear. And with in few minutes i caught Dad and Noah but not Eva.I was about to panic but i saw a movement besides Mia.

I started walking towards Mia.Mia mouthed "Don't"

I was about to walk all the way but i saw three cars making there way towards park's gate.John and his men immediately covered us for safety.

"Relax boys.I know who's it" I  can smell him from here.But i can smell unfamiliar scents.So,i handed over the kids to Mia and my mom and started walking towards cars.

"Pa"I turned around to see Eva who looked scared.I walked towards her and picked her up in my arms.I saw Ryan walking towards us with three young men who can hardly be eighteen but they are well built like Ryan and me.One boy particularly caught my eyes.He's as tall as Ryan if not more but little less muscular than Ryan.But I'm sure he would grow up to more powerful than Ryan.But who's he? Looks like he's sniffing around with his nose up in the air little bit.Then he looked straight at us.More like he's trying to look behind me.

"Hey"Ryan said standing in front of me.I was still looking at The boy who's trying to get a glimpse of Mia who's busy in working on the Laptop.

".Who are these guys?" I asked him.

"Um... this is Prince Connor Shaw and this is his friends Henry and Tom"Ryan introduced them. So this guy is prince huh.which means he must be the only son of Alpha king.

"Hello Mr. Shaw.I'm Alec Robinson. This is my daughter Eva and my son Ethan. And that's my girlfriend Mia and mother of my kids"when I Introduced Mia his head immediately  snapped towards me. This kid has some serious issues.