ch-26

Third P.O.V

Ryan heard knock on his door. He got out of bed wondering who the heck is knocking on the door early hours in the morning. But he smell the person and hesitated for a second to open the door but did it anyway.

"Can I come in? " Ryan stepped aside and let her in. He closed the door, walked to the bed and took a seat looking at her while expecting her to talk.

" I'm sorry" that's all she said and sat next to him.

"I couldn't sleep. " she continued.

" I know I was wrong last night. And I was really harsh. I know how Eva and Ethan can be stubborn when it comes to Ice cream. They only listen to me." she ranted off not looking at Ryan. Ryan just  couldn't help but chuckle at her. She looked awful.

"It's okay" he started but she cut him off.

" I know.. I'm sorry. Wait.. what? " she looked at him in confusion.

"It's Okay Mia.  You don't have to be sorry about anything. You were just looking after twins which I should be grateful about and trust me I am. It's just I couldn't resist their puppy eyes." Ryan said grinning at her. She just shakes her head smiling at him.

" Tell me about it.. " she started to tell all those little stories how stubborn Eva and Ethan can be.

" There was this time I caught the twins and Alec in the kitchen. They didn't knew what to do and put their ice creams in the pockets of  the shorts that they are wearing. I was just staring at them. Guess what happened next. Ice cream was running along their legs." They both broke into laughs as Mia explained.

"God. I can't take it anymore.Stop it" suddenly Ryan is silent. Mia wondered if he really forgive her or not.

"Ryan? "

"I am really an unlucky father. Aren't I? I'm listening to stories of my kids when I should be part in too. " Mia heart broke when she saw the saddest smile ever on Ryan's face

" well..  Now you can be in their stories.  I'm pretty sure I would say yesterday's story to someone in the future while laughing about it. But remember, they're your kids too. All you need to do is to be there to hold them from falling." She said giving him a hug.

" Thank you Mia"   He hugged her back and wondered what he have done to have such a good person in his life.

"And by the way I think you should ask him on a date" she said out of  blue.

" who? " asked Ryan even though he has an idea.

" Don't be smart. You know who I'm talking about. If you aren't fast enough someone can get to him before you. " she said looking at the wall.

"Who?  Is there anyone? " Ryan growled with his wolf on edge.

"Calm down you big baby. I was just saying. Be a woman and ask him out already" she said smacking his head. Only Mia could smack Alpha's head and get away with it.

"Isn't it 'Be a Man ?" he asked her raising his eyebrow.

" Times have change. Women are more stronger. " she winked at him.

"Are you denying it Ryan? " she asked in more serious tone.

"No. I am not,you strong woman." he said huffing.

"Okay,  I will leave now. And you better ask him out. Don't worry I will make sure he says Yes." she winked at him while grinning. But Ryan can say something is bothering Mia. He just dropped it for now thinking about asking her later.

As soon as Mia left he took shower and got ready. He walked out of the bedroom in search of Alec. He found him no where. Then he got sniff of his scent from kitchen. So, he made his way to kitchen.

As soon as he entered, he saw his mate arguing with Sasha about something. Alec looked so angry and Sasha looked apologetic.

"what's wrong babe? " Ryan asked Alec to sound as calm as possible.

"Her. I remember I specifically told her Kevin is allergic to peanut but she added peanut powder in his breakfast and somehow my wolf couldn't smell it out too.  After having one spoon Kevin started coughing. And he immediately knew it's peanuts" Alec said glaring at the care taker. After listening to Alec  immediately growled at her and grabbed her by arms.

"Is it true? " Ryan asked her in Calm but dangerous tone. Even Alec shivered but not because he is scared. But for whole different reason.

"No. No. Even if I did, why do you care? He is not your son" she said in bored tone but both Alec and Ryan van tell she is lying and she is scared.

"You're lying and you're wrong. Kevin is ours too. Do you have any idea who he is? He is Royal. You're in deep sh*t lady" Ryan said in Alpha tone.

"You wouldn't let that happen to me. Do you?  I am your mate after all" Sasha said walking closer to Ryan.

"He is your what? " Alec asked her with anger emitting from him in waves.

"I am your Luna. Duh" she answered while rubbing Ryan's arm up and down. Ryan felt no sparks but disgust.

" He is not your mate." Alec is on verge of slicing some one's throat.

"How could you say that?  Can't you see how he is holding me? " she said wrapping her other arm around Ryan.   Alec couldn't take it anymore and pushed her away from Ryan in such a force that she felt to ground.

"He is Mine. One step near him, I will kill you. " He said in his Alpha tone. His wolf is on edge. "And you stop smiling and do something. You're enjoying this way too much for your own good " he said snapping at Ryan. How could he not enjoy when his mate is claiming while linking their arms. Of course he is enjoying. This doesn't happen often.

  But Ryan just nodded and looked at Sasha who is standing in front of them.

" You know I don't think someone can be so dumb when they decided to kill a prince. If you added Peanut powder in Kevin's breakfast, you would be the one who would under suspicion. It's too easy. Don't you think? You're either covering for some one or this is all just some bizarre drama play. " Ryan said smirking at Alec who realized Ryan is right.

"But. But why? " Alec asked no one in Particular. Then something clicked in.

"Mia" they both said in unison and turned towards Sasha. Who is just grinning.

"Not bad. You are smarter than I thought. It's all her I'm just playing along. And Kevin is fine. Mia took kids out to watch new Avengers movie. I'm off now" Sasha walked out while leaving them alone. They both looked at each other. Alec with drew his arm and moved little farther when he saw Ryan smirking  at him.

" I'm going to kill her" he said but Ryan has something different in his mind.

"I need to thank her" He said making Alec glare at him.

"Don't encourage her. I thought she took kids to Royal Doctor. And I still don't trust Sasha" He said not looking at Ryan. Then Ryan Remembered what Mia told him. So,  he did it.

He got on one knee forgetting his pride of being Alpha and asked

"will you go on a date with me? "

A/N>>

Yaas baby.

Finally.

So what ya think?

How is everything going?

I thought of uploading on weekend but something came up.
So here it is.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Do you think Alec will say yes?

I hope so.