ch-10

Alec P.O.V

"I don't understand" I heard Nick mumbling to himself. He's second in command to Ryan. Yeah..  He's the beta of the pack. It's been so many years since I met him too.

I looked at him and others. I know everyone is looking for answers. But I think they kinda guessed it already.

"Alec " I looked at my mom who looked so confused and scared. Her eyes questioning me whether it is true.

"Yes Mama." She gasped when she heard my answer but I didn't stop.

"Yes Ryan is my mate. " I don't know if Ryan would be alright if I tell others that we are mates. But I don't know how to answer their questions without telling the truth.

"Why? " she asked with tears rolling down her eyes.

"I have no answer to that question.But  all I know is Ryan should stay alive.Pack needs it's Alpha. He shouldn't give up" Then at the very moment it clicked. And I know what I need to do.

I looked at Eva and Ethan who are cuddled up with Mia. I walked to them.

"Eva and Ethan, let's go" I said taking both of their hands into mine.

"what are you doing? "Mia asked with confusion written all over her face.

"Iam going to give him hope. Iam going to give him a reason to fight"i said with determination.she immediately understood what Iam trying to say. What can I say,my best friend is smart.

"What are you going to do? "Nick asked looking at me and Mia.

"I need to see Ryan. Now" after few seconds of hesitation he let me inside to see Ryan. I took Eva and Ethan with me.  I walked to his bed with them and sat in the chair.And made them sit beside Ryan on bed.

I looked at Ryan.He looks really pale. And I can hear a faint heart beat.Itvs really painful to see your mate like this but there is no time to mourn.so, I moved my face close to his ears.

"Ryan. I know you're there. Now please listen carefully what I'm saying because I'm not going to repeat it. You shouldn't give up. You should not give up hope. Please fight back. If not for pack or your family,Atleast fight for your kids. Yes Ryan...  Eva and Ethan are your kids. Mia isn't Birth mother of the twins. Iam..  Yep. Iam the one who gave birth to them. They are your blood and they need you"

" I can take care of them but they need you in their life too. Because you have to teach them how to fight and how to be a good leader just like you are. You need to do this. For your kids. Please don't give up" I said kissing his cheek. I looked at Eva and Ethan who're looking at me in fear.

"Paa.. " They both said in unison.

"I'm sorry. " that's all I could say.They ran out of room. I whimpered and looked back at Ryan.

"I will be right back"I said kissing his forehead. I walked out of room in hurry only to find out Eva and Ethan crying while hugging Mia.

"Mama...  Papa said that you're not our Mama" Ethan said between his hiccups and whimpers. It's killing me to see them in pain. But they need to know the truth.

"Who said I'm not your Mama? Iam your Mama and nothing's going to change that. But... Your papa is right about me not being your mother. Even though I didn't give birth to you both. You still are my kids" Mia said crying along with them. It's rare to see Mia cry. But when she does, it's really heart breaking.

"So, Papa is the one who gave birth to us?  "Eva asked Mia widening her bug round eyes. Mia looked at me for permission to answer and I gave her with a nod.

"Yes. It's your papa who gave birth to you. It's a magical thing. And I'm glad he did." Mia said hugging them more tight. They all look so tired.

I looked at others in the corridor. My family,Ryan's family, Beta , Connor and his friends. Oh, I almost forget about Connor. He's looking at me in shock and hope in his eyes.

"Is that truth? "Connor asked me.

"Yes. Mia is just my best friend and mother of my kids" i gave him the truth that he needed.

"I have a chance"he all but exclaimed out loud. I shook my head yes.

I looked at my family and Ryan family. I know they still needed some answers but they have to wait. Eva and Ethan are tired.It's already past their bed time.

"Nick, we need a guest room to stay for the night.Mia and kids are really tired. And kids haven't ate anything since morning" Nick nodded

"Let's go"he tried to take Ethan from Mia but Ethan Jumped into John's arms.

"I will see u later.Have some rest"I kissed them good night. As Nick lead the way, Mia and John followed them with kids in theirs arms.

I looked at others who are sitting exhausted in their chairs. Everyone's looking at me expecting some answers.

I sighed and started telling my story which is only known Mia.

"When I was ten I was wandering in woods lazily. Then I suddenly heard growls and whimpers. I started walking towards the sound, even though my instincts were warning me.Then I saw a little girl probably five or something. She is surrounded by couple of big wolves. I immediately knew that those wolves are from our pack.They're growling at the little girl. I immediately walked in front of the girl and turned towards wolves and told them she's my friend and u invited her to play with me and Ryan. As soon as they heard name of Alpha's son they backed away and slowly retreated into the woods. I turned back to the girl and asked her where is her home. As she lead the way I walked her, to her house. As soon as we arrived their. Her mom came running towards her and hugged her while crying. And not to scare her again. Then the  girl explained how she got carried away while trying to catch a butterfly

And how two wolves try to hurt her.And how I saved her.Her Mom is so happy and thanked me so many times. She asked me to wish for anything and said she's a witch. I asked her I want the most beautiful and happiest gift in the world. She said giving birth to a baby is the most beautiful and happiest gift in the world.And that's how I was able to conceive Eva and Ethan." I said
While looking out of the window.

"so, that night you disappeared.. " my dad tried but he couldn't finish it.

"yes dad, we both had s** on the night I left" I know they still have questions but they have to wait. Cause I don't answers for those questions too.

We heard nurse coming out of room she is in shock.

"He's awake"

A/N>>

One more update...  Yayyyy

I'm sorry for being late.. 

Thank u for waiting..