ch-13

Alec P. O. V

"Why? " That's all I could ask.

He just looked at me and sighed. Lately we are sighing a lot.

"why now?  Why now Ryan? " I asked walking to the window. I just need to calm down or I would just snap at him.  And Mia would just kill me.

"Because I don't want to waste one more minute of my life without you and the kids. Believe it or not, I was searching for you every where since the very morning when I learnt you left. But I never able to track you " he answered.  I can hear urgency in his voice but Iam not gonna tell him about my past just like that.

"You better take rest,  I have a meeting and I will see you on the evening when you are discharged. Kids want to spend some time with you. Is it Okay?  " as soon as I asked that his face broke into a huge smile that I have never seen before.

"Okay?  I'm More than Okay. Thank you" he said with huge smile. I almost smiled back.Almost.. But I controlled myself. We both heard little foot steps coming from the corridor. we turned to door, after few minutes entered two munchkins grinning like they just won lottery.

"what is it?  " I asked smiling at their faces.

"I HAVE DATE" Ethan said making me startle. Connor chuckled at that but stopped when he saw me looking at him. I looked at Ryan who is in shock.

"you have what?" I asked to confirm that may be I heard wrong.

"I have a date paa.  I have date with kevin" he said non-chantly

"No,  you didn't.." I said horrified by thought of Mia..

"He so did and I like him" Eva grinned at his brother.

"Eva, Do you even know what's a date? " Ryan asked looking her as horrified as I am but I don't think he is horrified of something else.  If I wasn't in this horrified situation I would have laughed but there are more important matters right now.

"Yeah,  I know. Mama and always takes us on a date to the park. We play all day"  she answered excitedly jumping up and down while clapping her hands.  She seems to be so proud of herself.  She is just adorable.

"Awe..  Aren't you adorable? "Connor cooed her.

"Iam..  Mama says that all the time" Mia does say that to Eva and Ethan. And..  Wait.. Wait a minute.. Did she just say?

"HIM?  Kevin?   u mean, a boy? " I asked him in shock.  I didn't knew my son is gay.

"Yep. And I asked him on a date.  He said he would join me in the evening after training. We are gonna play my new video games" he sound so excited.

"Training?  How old is he? " I asked him.  He better not be some paedophile. Ryan laughed nervously.

"Twelve.  He is my brother" Connor answered.

"And he asked my son on a date?" I said trying to breathe.

"Actually Ethan was the one is who asked him  on a date.  It's quite cute actually. Kevin is an introvert. He never talks to anyone but Ethan was persistent and hugged his leg and refused to let go until he agreed to play with him in the evening "Connor said chuckling.

"Why did you do that? "Ryan asked him gently.

"Because he is going to be mother of my kids" Ethan yelled excitedly making me, Ryan and Connor choke on our own spit. But the only person who seems to be as excited as Ethan is Eva.

"Awe..  I'm going to be Aunt. I'm going to be best Aunt ever. Right paa? " she asked me to confirm.  Oh god what the heck happened to my kids. I groaned.

"Ethan,  what are you saying? "I asked him kneeling infront of him.

"I don't know why or how but I have this feeling that Kevin is going to be my wife. " he said trying to make me understand.

I was about to ask something but cut off by laugh. I turned towards Connor and Ryan who are laughing so hard.  I just glared them.  When they saw the look on my face they tried control but failed miserably.

"You guys think this is funny? Let me know if you think same when Mia learnt that Kevin has a date. And Kevin is going to be her future daughter-in-law" their expressions turned into horrified but I don't think it's because of what I said.  But..

"who is going to be my Daughter-in -law? " Asked a familiar voice.

"Shit " Connor and Ryan looked at me horrified.

I turned around to see Mia folding her hands to her chest.

"Umm..  I was.. Iam.. Ethan? Ethan has something to say you" I looked at Ethan who looked uneffected and determined.

"Mama..  I have a date this evening.  I have a date with Kevin. " why is he so damn proud of himself. Mia just raised a ln eyebrow and looked at us for explanation.
I raised my hands in surrender.

"I have nothing to do with this.  He went to kitchen with Eva and Connor and got himself a date.  "I said nervously and explained everything just happened. Mia is really protective of her kids. She would do anything to keep them safe. 

"So,  what you are saying is you, asked a guy on a date?  I can tell this Kevin got is nice and all but don't you think you should wait? " Mia asked making them sit with her on sofa. 

"No Mama..  I don't want to , I like him already " he anwered pleading his mother.

"I know sweetie. What if?" she was about to say something but stopped herself when she saw tears in Ethan's eyes.  She just sighed and smiled.

"Fine. You can have this date with him but can Eva and I join you guys. I swear we would not disturb you. " she said kissing his eyes making him smile.

"of course, what's fun without you both? " He said kissing her cheek.

"what about us? " Connor,Ryan and I asked in unison.

"No..  Connor has training, Ryan has to take care of pack and you have meeting with executives." she said getting up from and walking towards the door while holding the kid's hands in each of hers.  She turned around and looked at us.

"And Connor,  YOU better not go on any dates with that chick who was flirting with you yesterday" she warned hconnor and left with the kids.

Everything in the room was so silent all I heard was Connor Mumbling.

"What was that? What was that supposed to mean? "

"what she said was, if you went dates with anyone,  she would kill you and would feed you to the wolves" Ryan answered and burst out laughing.

And I joined him.

It feels good.

A/N>>>

Another update.

I'm so sleepy 😅

Thank you so much for reading,  voting and for all your valuable comments.

And please don't get mad because I set up a date for little Ethan.  It just came out of no where.. 😅😅