ch-1

Third P.O.V

"Seriously, have you ever thought you should ask me first? " Mia glared at Alec. They are now in living room. It's 9:00 in the morning and they just finished their breakfast. After Breakfast... Alec told Mia, Eva and Ethan about moving to Black woods. Eva and Ethan are excited but Mia seems to be concerned.

"Well, i thought you would support my decision always" Alec pouted. He knows Mia cannot say no to his sad face. Mia sighed.

"I always support your decision when I know your decisions are not going to hurt you or Eva and Ethan" she dropped herself on the sofa. Eva and Ethan are looking at their parents confused because they never fight. But today they're arguing about something and they couldn't understand why.

"I am not going to get hurt Mia and I won't let anyone hurt you and the kids. Nobody's going to mess with my family" he promised her.

"Fine. But I am coming with you guys. I don't care if u don't agree with me" Mia made him clear of her decision.

"We wouldn't want it another way" Alec smiled to cool her off. Eva and Ethan cheered for Alec.

"Okay, we have lots of packing. Go and make your list. We are going for shopping" Mia announced. Hearing that Eva and Ethan ran to their room to make a list.

"You okay? "Mia asked Alec who is looking at the way their kids went.

"Of course" He answered her sitting on sofa beside her. She took his hand in hers.

"What would you do if you meet him again? " She asked him in concern. He can hear concern in her voice.

"I don't know but I want to show Eva and Ethan  to my parents. They have right to know the very existence of their own grandchildren. And I have to apologize for the mistakes I have done." He squeezed her hand to assure her to let her know he's fine.

"But you didn't have a choice back then. " She placed her head on his shoulder.

"Everybody has a choice. And i chose to run away like a coward. But I am not that coward any more. I don't want to run away from my past. I had to face my past. With you and kids beside me i know i can face the past. And that's the main reason I accepted this deal. And next week we are moving to Black woods. As for meeting him. I don't want to meet him yet." Mia knows once Alec decided on something he would do it no matter what. That's how she knows Alec from past eight years.

"You will always have me beside you and as for kids they look up to you. You're their superhero. And they still don't know that they have a family in Black woods. May be it's a good idea. They can get to know their Grandparents  " Mia tried to cheer him up.

"Alright. I will check on them "Mia made her way to kids in order to check on them.

Alec sighed and looked at family photo above the TV. It has him, Mia and the kids in it.

"Time for shopping" he mumbled into air and followed Mia.

One week Later

They have just landed. John and his men escorted Alec and his Family out of airport and to the cars. Kids were excited all they way here. The whole week has been chaos. Mia made it clear to John that no one was allowed to meet Alec and his family until they were given permission.

Alec was talking to his Assistant Michelle about meetings. Mia is busy clearing the doubts of kids.

"Mama, Can I have an Ice cream? "Eva asked her mother getting into the car. Mia got into car with Ethan. John got into passenger seat. Alec got into front car with Michelle. And two SUV s followed them closely.

"Mama, How much time would it take to get there?" Eva asked her mother.

"About one and half hour "Mia answered taking her laptop out. She started sending few emails. As a business woman she's as busy as Alec and her assistant Jean is going to be here after couple of days later.

After Ten minutes into the silent journey  both Eva and Ethan got bored and took out their mother's iPad and tablet to play video games.

Eva and Ethan were busy in playing video games While Mia is busy in talking into phone with Jean. They heard a distant howl. Eva and Ethan looked at their mother in curious. S he cleared her throat and told Jean she has to go and would call her later.

"Mama, What's that sound? "Ethan asked Mia. Both Eva and Ethan are now looking out of window into woods.

"Just some wild wolf ? " she lied.

"Or may be some werewolf " Eva said clapping her hands excitedly. Mia knows her daughter is obsessed with werewolves since she watched Twilight. She has been Team Jacob since five just like her mother. Mia got little tense when her daughter mentioned werewolves.

"Eva, Baby girl how many times i have told you that it is just a movie" Mia lied again. Of course she knew Werewolves exists. 

And she knows Alec is one of them.

A/N>>>

So, How is it?

So many unanswered Questions.

And they will be answered in upcoming chapters.

Don't worry....

:)

Hope you guys like this book too...