ch-14

Alec P. O. V

I am really trying hard not to laugh.

You want to know why? Because my beloved six year old son is busy hitting on 12year old.

Well I don't think Ethan knows what he is doing,  but it looks like it.

"come on kevin" Ethan said pleading with puppy eyes.

"No" Kevin said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Please" Ethan pleaded again.

"No" kevin said rolling his eyes.

"It's just a kiss" Ethan said indicating to his cheek. wow,  I never knew my son is going to be a playboy.

"No matter what you say, Iam not kissing your cheek" He said moving away from Ethan. I looked at Eva and Connor, Connor is ready to laugh out while Eva is pouting that Kevin is not giving what his brother wants. 

Okay let me tell u guys what happened..

It's already evening,  Mia is in meeting with some consultants. Ryan is in his office doing god knows what.  While Connor and I are stuck with the kids. Because I don't want my son to scare off a soul.

Kevin is little taller than Ethan as he is twelve years old. And he is brunette just like his big brother Connor but he has green eyes while Connor has baby blue eyes.He's fair complexion unlike his brother who has Oliver skin. And even though they has some similar features.

Connor looks more dominant and Kevin looks little more like a submissive. I know he's just kid but I can tell. 

And about kissing..

Mia has started this weird tradition that who ever lost in any game has to kiss the winner's cheek.  And Kevin lost to Ethan in video game. Well Ethan is good at video games. But Kevin refused to kiss him. And Ethan is persistent to get a kiss.

I slowly walked out of the room after nodded to Connor to look after the kids. And started chuckling as soon as I got out.

After controlling myself I started walking towards kitchen to get some snacks. But I suddenly remembered something and walked upstairs towards Ryan's office. Pack house is three stories building. Alpha suit and office are on top floor.

Before I knocked on his door, I heard him saying "Come in Alec". I rolled my eyes but did as he said.

I could see lots of files on his table and he's going through one right now. I walked to his desk and sat on the chair in front of his table. He looked up from his file with questioning look.

"Is everything alright? " he asked sitting back in his chair. I just stood still.  Iam not nervous or anything.  It's just I don't want my wolf get his hopes up. Because my heart is no where near to forgive him. At least not yet.

"yeah, I just want to talk you about something" I asked sitting in the chair that's in front of his table.

"Okay,  what is it? " he looked nervous and scared. I just rolled my eyes.

"It's just I want to talk about Mia and Connor" he looked relieved after what I have said.

"what's about them? Did something happened? " He asked paying full attention to me.

"Nothing. That's what Iam worried about" 

"Oh" he looked little bit dejected but he seems to be doing fine.

"yeah,  I want Mia to be happy. She is everything kids and I have. If Connor is the one for her then I guess I need to make sure that she doesn't do something stupid that can hurt both Connor and her" I said sipping my coffee. I know the rejection very well. I don't want Connor or Mia going through that. Ryan understood what I'm implying and looked sad but he regained himself.

He looked thoughtful for a second then he suddenly gave me one of his evil smirk. And I immediately knew he's thinking something dangerous.

"Let's do this" That's all he said. And got up from his chair.

"Do what exactly?  " I asked narrowing my eyes at him. I don't want to be included in his plans, if they're dangerous and stupid. 

He started explaining. After he finished his plan,I immediately know this is stupid. It's either going to work or going to ruin what they have already. But I do want to take a chance.

He looked at me expecting me to agree. So that's what I did. I accepted his plan.

"Mia is really smart. She would immediately know that we are cooking something. We should be more careful. " one look at my face she could say I'm honest or not.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine.  But first we need someone that we can trust. " He stared at me for few seconds then he started smirking.

"what? " I asked him.

"Alicia" He said grinning.

"Alicia Peterson, she can help us. Let me call her" and he went rigid for few seconds looks like he used mind link.
After couple of minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in Alicia" Ryan called her in.

Them walked in a beautiful girl with white hair which is up-to her waist.  She is fair, and probably 5'5. With purple eyes. And wearing a white floating dress. She is so beautiful like an angel.

"Hello Alpha.  Hello Mr. "

"It's Alec" I said shaking hands with her.  She looked nervous but smiled nonethless.

"Alicia,  I will come straight to the point. We need your help. But First take a seat" She sat beside me.

"what is it Alpha?" she started paying full attention to whatever Ryan was saying.

"So,  you want me to seduce this Connor guy?  " she smirked at him. At first I thought she was an angel but with that smirk she looks like pure evil. I hope this is not a bad idea.

"Yep. " he answered.

"Sure. What's in for me? " she asked him back. She dared to negotiate with her alpha.  But Ryan laughed at her.

" I will talk to mom about letting you study in Oxford" I looked at them in disbelief.  Did I miss something?  As far as I know , Ryan doesn't hve my sister named Alicia and their last names are different too.

"Fine,  I will do this" she agreed.

"Great"

"This is going to be interesting" with that she walked out of the room.

A/N

I hope they have trusted a right girl. Or everything would be ruined.