ch-4

Alec's P.O.V

"You're not going to get pizza for breakfast Eva. So, stop pouting and eat your salad" Mia told Eva in serious tone but I know she's faking it.

"But Mama, I really want pizza" Eva trailed off while glaring at her brother who's busy in munching his fruit salad.

Ethan has been always like this. No matter what his mom says he would blindly do it.

"Look at your brother. He's eating his breakfast without making any fuzz about it. Unlike someone" She said ruffling Ethan's hair. Ethan grinned happily at his mother. Mia looked at Eva who's busy in pouting while staring at her breakfast.

"But Mama" She said with almost teary eyes. Mia sighed at our daughter who can be pretty stubborn. She knew Eva hates vegetables and fruits but she always makes her to eat it once in a while.

"Fine, I will let you have a pizza for lunch. But, only if you eat your salad" Mia's making a business deal with her daughter. After all she's so good at that.

"Okay" Eva agreed to Mia reluctantly. She started eating with grim face making me chuckle. Eva gave me her significant glare and continued eating.

"What about you?" Mia asked glaring at me. Uh-oh

"What about me?" I asked her with innocence. I know what she's talking about.

"Aren't you going to finish your salad?" she said indicating her finger towards my plate. Eva and Ethan giggled without looking up from their plates.

"I... I'm going to finish it " I said gulping hard. She knows I hate vegetables. After all I'm a werewolf. Aren't I? I like meat but Mia makes sure I eat vegetables too. My wolf groaned at the mention of vegetables. He doesn't like the taste of vegetables. But he loves Mia so much. So, he has no choice. I started eating.

"Mama, Can we go to the park today? " Eva asked Mia saving me from her Mother's wrath.

"I am sorry Eva I have an important meeting today. How about tomorrow? " She asked with pleading eyes.

"But I want to go today. I am bored "Eva pouted while eating.

"Yeah me too" Ethan joined her. Both started making puppy dog eyes at her. This always works of course.

"Fine, let's go to the park today but in the evening. Alright" Mia said agreeing with them.

"Yay "Kids cheered and continued to eat happily.

"What about your meeting?"I asked her in concern.

"That's nothing to worry about. I will change the schedule to this Afternoon. Nothing is more important than Eva and Ethan" She answered smiling at them.

"Okay, I will join you guys as soon as I finish my schedule" I promised them which made them more excited.

"Park is at the corner of this street, right?" Mia asked me. I was about to answer but kids started to protest.

"Noooo, we don't want to go to that park" Eva was the first one to whine and Ethan nodded in agreeing with his sister.

"You guys just told me that you want to play in park today" Mia asked them in confusion.

"Yeah but we want to play in the park that was near grandmother's house" they said in unison.

"What?" I snapped startling them.

"Alec "Mia warned me. I looked at the kids who are now hugging their mother in fear. I didn't mean to scare them. But how can I allow them to play in a park which is meant for the pups of pack members. What if they got hurt?

"It's OK Alec. I will ask Noah and your mother to join us" Mia said trying to calm me.

"But, What if they got hurt?" I asked her in pure panic. How can I allow my family all alone between those wolves?

"How about I ask john to escort us to the park?"She asked nodding towards kids with sad smile. They were about to cry if I said no.

"Looks like you guys had made up your minds" I said in defeat.

"Sooo.... Can we go to the park? " Ethan asked looking at me through his eyelashes. I chuckled at them and nodded yes. They immediately let go off Mia and came running towards me.

"Thank you daddy. We love you so much" they both hugged me tightly.

"I love you too. I love you too" I said hugging them both. I looked at Mia who's smiling at us. I returned the smile and mouthed 'thank you'.

After finishing our breakfast I said good bye to them and hopped in my car and told the driver to take me to the company.

It was almost 4:00pm when I finished my schedule. So, I called John to ask if Mia and kids are on their way to my parent's house.

"We have just started. We will be there with in thirty minutes. I have already informed your father. He said he will have pack warriors to patrol the route. Kids and Mia are good" John said into the phone. I can hear them in back ground.

"I am about to leave. I will be there as fast as possible" I informed him.

"Yes Mr. Robinson. See you soon" he hung up the phone.

I immediately took off.

All they way to the park my head is filled  with lots of thoughts. I have never imagined I would be in this town with my family. I never thought I would see him again. Mia said he deserves to know the truth about kids. But I don't think he deserves my kids. Because,

He has rejected his Mate.

Flashback:

(Eight years Back)

It was Blood Moon that day.

Whole pack was curious and excited to see if Alpha's son Ryan would find out his mate today because he turned seventeen this year. I was just sitting with my little brother on my lap who was busy in eating his Chocolate Muffins.

Everyone is interested to see Alpha's mate but I'm not because I was curious about my own mate. I have turned seventeen last month. So, I have chance to find out my mate today.

I looked at Ryan who was busy in flirting with Faris who is  cheerleader captain and of course Ryan is Quarterback. So, everyone thought they will be perfect pair if they are mates too.

I looked away when Ryan caught me looking at him. He said something in Faris Ear and started walking towards me. I am not scared of him because even though we are not friends, we're definitely not enemies because our fathers are best friends. I was marveled by him. I still remember he was wearing Blue shirt and black jeans. He's tall and handsome with blonde hair and forest green eyes. I don't look bad either but I was quite reserved type. So, I don't have friends like him but girls ask me out once in a while.

He sat in the chair beside me and ruffled Noah's hair who scoffed in return. He doesn't like if anyone touches hair. Ryan chuckled at the glares Noah sending him. He turned his attention to me and my breath caught in my throat when our eyes met. I looked away when i realized I was staring too long. He cleared his throat.

"In few minutes I think I would find my mate. My wolf was restless since this morning" He said looking up at the moon.

"Mr. Robinson, Mr. Robinson "I was brought out of my thoughts by my driver.

"We are here"

A/N>>>

Sooo.......

What do you guys think?

Who is excited for GOT7 Because I am?

Love you...

See you soon in next update.