chapter5: confusion/sports day

(Demis pov)

She hasnt talked to me she seemed angry,confused, sad i dont know what has caused this but i have this feeling she heard the conversation i was having with nick and joe. I wouldnt blame her if she did and what she is feeling now i would probably feel the same, i sighed as i ran a hand through my hair i dont want her to hate me and nick for not telling her tears welled up in my eyes and roled down my cheek i may be with trevor but my true feelings are towards nick it all just feels like a mess right now, hands wraped around me his soft hands hey you ok demi nick asked in a soothing voice, i nodded my head no whats wrong he asked concernd i cant do this anymore nick she is getting suspicious i think she heard the conversation between me you and joe and now she looks sad angry and confused i said more tears streaming down. He cradled me in his chest we will tell her demi give her time she needs to recover from the conversation she heard then we will tell her the whole truth, i looked at him promise he nodded his head promise he hugged me and i hugged him back butterflys erupting in my stomach like crazy, i sighed and relaxed into his embrace sometimes i wish theas moments could last forever, wanna watch a movie he asked softly i nodded my head we both stood up and sat on the couch what movie horror he nodded his head and put on a random horror movie but before it eaven started their was a knock on the door.

I stood up il get it i said nick nodded his head, i went to the door and opend it and saw martyna she looked nerveous, hi honey you ok i asked yeah im fine i just wanted to apolagise for yesturday i akted stupid i was just confused and mad and i guess i kinda took it out on ignoring you and nick and everyone alse apart from tegan and im very sorry for it. I smiled and kneeled down to her size as i was still wearing high heels, its ok sweetie every one some times is mad and confused next time talk to some one about it instead of taking it out on some one ok i said calmly and softly she nodded ger head and throwed her self into my arms i hugged her and she hugged me back. I smiled and said do you like horror she nodded her head we about to watch one do you want to join she nodded her head i let her inside the house she greeted nick and sat down in the middle whiles i sat next to her we put the movie back on and watched it, and well i think we chose a bad horror movie cause it had spiders in it and martyna was super terafied, i looked at her and she was hidding under one of my blankets shaking like a jelly i bought her into a side hug she hugged me really tightly and hid her face on my side you ok sweetheart spiders she said shakily your arecnophobic she nodded her head i rubbed her back its just a movie sweetie no spiders like that exist i said softly, now breath in and out she did as i said and slowly calmed down but stayed in the side
hug for the rest of the movie i still rubbed her back just to calm her.

After the movie nick turned the lights on martyna groand and hid under the blanket, me and nick chuckled are you a vampire i asked no she said why are you hiding from the light then cause its way to bright she answerd i nodded my head, after all that she had to go she said bye and went back to her house. I smiled well that was unexpected nick said i nodded my head no well atlest we dont have to worry so much he nodded his head and we just watched other movies until he went back to his room and i went back to mine going to sleep thinking about tommorow.

I woke up next morning at 7am and couldnt fall back asleep trevor was next to me, he had a concert yesturday so he will probably be asleep until 10am, i stood up and went to the kitchen where nick was morning i said he looked my way morning he said what up i heard a voice say. I looked in the kitchen and saw martyna sitting on the counter and when did you get here like 10 minuets ago i chuckled arnt teenager like you asleep until 11 on weekends it depends she said i nodded my head well who wants pancakes nick asked, martyna put her hand up i also did he nodded his head and started making them.

I sat on the counter next to martyna ready for school tommorow, she nodded her head no and whys that somtimes i have enough of the stupid boys in are class and their stupidaty, i smiled and nodded my head well if they are they gonna have a nice suprise from a stern demi lovato she laughed true she said, we waited for the pancakes and soon they came and let me tell you nicks pancakes are the seconde best the first best are my mums but i think martyna enjoyed them the most as she finished before me and nick. I chucked jeez you devoured them quite quickly she smiled what they were good nick smiled cause im the best cook, she chuckled and nodded her head shore i snikerd he roled his eyes like you could do better he said with a smirk, she chuckled lets not do that unless you want your house in flames he raised his eyebrows that bad yeah kinda well i nearly set my friends house on fire. So your like demi with the cooking skills hey im not that bad i protested nick and martyna looked at me like really ok fine im bad at cooking martyna nodded her head yep im that bad.