Chapter11: Proposal, Truth

(Tegan's pov)

I'm your mum Marissa said. My mouth went wide open, Martyna smiled i also smiled. Really i said, she nodded her head, i hugged her really tight and she hugged me back. Martyna took a photo, i smiled wow i can't believe this it feels sureal Martyna chuckled, ok well lets celebrate Demi said so we all celebrated and then went home.

The next morning i woke up feeling happy. I finally have a proper mum and it's Marissa Callahan, i'm beyond exited to see what adventures we go through together. I checked my phone and called Martyna she picked up.

ML: hey what up.
TC: Nothing much still can believe Marissa is my mum.
ML: i know right well ok so i need to tell you something.
TC: what is it?
ML: well me you Marissa and mum got an invatation to a tresure hunt.
TC: ohh i do love a tresure hunt.
ML:same here so get Marissa here cause we going.
TC: we will be there soon.
ML:ok byeee.
TC:bye.

I ended the call and told mum everything, well this is going to take some time to get used to she nodded her we got ready and went to there house. We decided to sit down and figure out the first clue, something tells me this is not going to an ordinary day but filled with alot of emotions and tears. I just have that feeling in my gut.

We looked at the clue infront of us Demi looked at it carfully. It's either me or i'm stupid that i can't figure this out she said. Mum took it and looked at it, whoever wrote this is good. I took it from her and read it. What is this i said looking confused, some of it is not in english. Martyna took it she laughed cause some bits are in polish we all face planted.

What does it say we all asked she looked at it.

Deep down in the park is a love heart, the next clue will be there not to easy but not to hard have a try at finding it out.

Hmmm so its somewhere in the park i said. Martyna nodded her head and we all agreed and decided to go there.

(Nick's pov)

This has to be perfect. I hope it works out, i remeber Demi use to like tresure hunts as a kid. I wanted to bring back the memories of me making them, but now for something special something bigger than just a promise ring. An Engagment ring, we may have not been long with each other but we are like two in one. We share a beautiful daughter, and i just want to spend that time with both of them. Thats why im not only doing and engagment but a promise to Martyna.

It took me a good month to find the perfect rings that they would connect to and i found them.

(Demi's ring)