chapter11:New year New drama

(Martyna's pov)

The time has come, it's finally here we going to year 10. I sighed and stood up way to early i thought, i got ready into my uniform and made myself lunch, i knew mum and dad had to go early so i took the school bus. I saw Nedas and Alessio and we talked something tells me this year is going to be full of drama laughter and tears.

I sighed as i enterd are new school building, it was big which i'm glad because no more stairs thank god for that. We still had mum i mean Mrs Lovato as are community leader and music teacher. I saw Tegan and we decided to sit together, there were some new students which was cool.

I looked at Mrs Lovato she looked at me and smiled, she put on a documentry so we wern't bored, it was about the Queen so it was ok. Momo Tegan whisperd, yeah i said back i need to ask you something. I nodded my head do you think Marissa could be my real mum.

I looked at her why you asking, my parents told me last night i was adopted. We had a argument and they shouted at me saying that they can't put up with my shit anymore and that i am adopted, my mouth went agape you know what Tegan they are dam right bad parents for saying that, and to be honest you do look like Marissa so maybe she is your real mum. I mean i caught her staring at you in a motherly way so maybe she nodded her head.

Soon the bell rang and we went to are first lesson which was french for me and tech for ategan. I enterd my class room and the lesson went by slowly, this is going to be a long year i thought. After that lesson we had maths, i sat down with Tegan and we started to learn, but couldn't stop laughing aswell it's only the first day and we already dying from laughter.

At break me and Tegan went up to mum and dad, we told them everything that happend with Tegan and Demi's eyes widened, i need to go she said she walked of. Mum wait i said she turned around,  i ran up to her where do you need to go, i need to talk with someone about something important. Sorry baby i would tell you more but i can't, she said kissing my head love you she said, love you to mum i said she smiled and walked off

I sighed something is fishy here and i don't like it. I went up to dad and Tegan she needs to talk with someone, dad's eyes widend aswell il go with her bye honey he said, bye dad i said i smiled Tegan looked confused i wonder who it is. I shrugged my shoulders from my point of view i believe it's Marissa but i'm not to sure, she nodded her head now i know how it feels. I smiled believe me it may sound like a horrible feeling but sooner or later the truth will come out give it a bit, i smiled and hugged her and she hugged me back.

Soon the bell rang and we had PE. We went to get changed the changing rooms were massive and amazing they had showers aswell, me and Tegan got changed. We did PE so we played volley ball, and umm we had a ball so we called him Billy cause why not, 😂😂 me and Tegan decided to be silly, luckely the teacher didn't care we then had English. We did Romeo and Juliet after that we had lunch.

Me and Tegan went outsid. I saw Marissa i decided to be a inspector, i went up to Marissa and went straite fowards with the question, hey aunt Rissa ever had children, her eyes widend what? she asked did you ever have children, no why are you asking she asked hesitantly,just curious she nodded her head ok she said with a sigh. I nodded my head ok i'm going to go to Tegan bye i said bye she said.

I went off she is definatly your mum how do you know it's quite obvious i said. She nodded her head. How are we gonna do this like how is she going to tell me, thats between Marissa Tegan it's her decision if she wants to tell you or not, she sighed what if she doesen't want me. She does Tegan it's as much of a shocker to her as it is to you, let it sink in she nodded her head thank you Momo no problem i smiled.

Soon the bell rang for last lesson and i was happy, Monday finally over. We had science and it was ok we did some Biology it was really fun, we lern about Respiration and then we simply went home. I sighed and went to the living room, mum we need to talk she nodded her head please tell me if Marissa is tegans mum i said.