chapter 10: summer holidays pt2

(AN:sorry sorry sorry ×10000000 i didnt update year 10 is a load of work and revising and i just kinda forgot to update this book at all id like to thank you all so much for 400 views i didnt expect for this book to do well at all and im so happy so here is a new chapter for you i have no idea when il post next after this chapter but hopefully soon.)

(Martyna's pov)

Acouple of weeks have passed and well its mums birthday like in two days, i have been trying to find the perfect gift for her but i just cant find it. I sighed giving up i sat down on the bench what could i buy her that would make her happy, i smiled and ran to the jewlery shop and went inside. The lady came up to me hey darling what are you looking for, umm i was wondering if you had necklaces that like have a meaning as in. I found out about my real parents not a long time ago and i was wondering if you have necklaces that are linked in someway, she smiled and nodded her head give me a moment sweetie.

I waited and she came back with a necklace and showed it to me it was so beautiful and it had everything that i needed. I smiled thats the one would you like it. I nodded my head how many necklaces 3 i said she nodded her head names

Nick jonas
Demi lovato
Martyna lovato

Date of finding out ummm 10th of june 2017 she nodded her head, any message you would like to add i nodded my head and she gave me a peace of paper and i wrote.

(This necklace is for us to remeber the amazing moment of when i became your daughter i love both of you very much eaven when we have are ups and down we still support each other matter what
Stay strong.)

She smiled and took the paper it should be ready in two days in the morning thank you. I paid her and went i smiled now time to buy the decoration.

After 4 hours of finding everything on the list dad gave me i went home, i opend the door and hid the stuff and colapsed on the couch yawning. Mum looked at me you ok baby tired she smiled go to sleep good idea i fell asleep, mum laughed and shook her head and put a blanket over me and kissed my head. Sweet dream angel she whisperd she focused back on the movie and continued to watch it.

Soon dad came back with the rest of the stuff and hid it aswell. He came into the livingroom and saw me asleep, he smiled and went up to mum hey hi she smiled they kissed each other. Where have you all been today its a suprise Demi you gonna have to wait she smiled how long until your birthday, she smirked oh a suprise party maybe he said he sat down on the couch and watched the movie aswell.

Two days later i woke up really early i yawned and rolled out of bed and got dressed. I told dad i was gonna get mums present he nodded his head  and i went, the the shop and the lady gave it to me thank you i said no problem sweetie. I went out and decided to but the card and flowers and chocolate and then went home, i enterd the house and mum was already awake i gulped and hid the stuff quickly.

Morning angel,he.... Before i even got to finish my sentance Marissa came in happy birthday demi your 25 how do you feel. Demi chuckled im feeling like a 10 the best i ever been, Marissa chuckled and i laughed so since there is a suprise for you we need to go and find that suprise, oh really now Demi said yeah lets go she pulled Demi out the door bye mum have fun, she smiled whiles getting dragged thank you sweetie she blew me an kiss and i blew her a kiss back and closed the door. God that was close dad i screamed, coming he said he came to me ready to decorate the arcade up i nodded my head.

We took all the gifts and stuff and went to the arcade and decorated it up. I looked at the pop star toys thing and gasped and ran of towards it, dad looked my way and saw what i found and laughed what its a Demi Lovato plushie i have the right to fangirl. He chuckled i continued to decorate the place soon everything was set up the present the food, i sat on the floor every one slowly came in and hid, i saw her family and greeted them and we talked for a bit and hid soon marissa came and hid.