Chapter12: christmas, wedding

(NA: just so no one gets confused i'm skipping to christmas acouple of months later after the proposal)

(Martyna's pov)

Ok so christmas is coming and i have no clue what to get anyone like at all. I sighed come on think Martyna it's so simple very very simple, i sat down and thought after a while it clicked It's mum and dad's wedding soon and when i mean soon like 26th of december. I know mum can't find the perfect dress and she has been looking but no luck, so i now take that responsibility to find it. I started to get ideas for christmas gifts and wrote them down.

Ok its the 22 nd and i officially can't find the perfect dress, i sighed i saw the last shop it was my only hope i enterd a lady came up to me hey sweetie looking for something. Actually yes so my mum is soon getting married well actually in four days and she still can't find the perfect dress and i wanted to suprise her for christmas with a dress for her wedding. The lady smiled smiled, ok we going to make a perfect dress i need measurements, i told her the measurements she nodded her head and wrote them down, ok now describe her to me. I smiled well where should i start she is a very romantic person with a kind heart she is honest and she is sweet.

The lady also known as Kate nodded her head. I think i may have an idea but i need to know something, how do you personally think about your mum? i smiled she is an amazing mum she always makes sure I'm safe she looks out for me she cares so much you can practically feel the love pouring out of her. Kate chuckled i have an idea, she started to draw after an hour she was finished she gave it to me to look at i gasped it's perfect, come back tomorrow it will be done, thank you so much for this it's no problem bye i said bye she said.

The next day i was back at the shop and saw the dress do you like it?, it's so perfect i'm speechless, she smiled thank you so much for this Kate no problem tell me how it goes I'll make sure i do that. I took it and wrapped it up hope this goes well. The next day was Christmas dinner we all gathered and ate dinner and said a prayer, all the kids wanting to open there gifts i chuckled not until tomorrow but Martyna they whined nope no chance.

After dinner we watched endless movies and then everyone went to sleep. At 3 am i woke up and took the gifts i tip toed downstairs don't trip over i begged in my head, i got to the Christmas tree and placed them down and went back upstairs and fell back asleep.

The next day i woke up to the children jumping on me wake up Martyna its Christmas morning, i groaned and put the cover over me yeah 6 am no way. I felt getting thrown over a shoulder i looked up and saw dad cant this wait until 10 am no can do angel, i sighed once we all got downstairs everyone got to there presents. I opened my ones i was really grateful for them they were all amazing i got dads present and he was really happy, i then got mums ok this is either gonna go really well or really bad, i walked up to her mum....

She looked at me yes, i have something she took it thank you baby girl she said smiling she opened it please go well i prayed in my head. She took the dress out i know you couldn't find the perfect wedding dress so i kind took it upon myself to help you, i hope you like it i said worried, she looked at it and tears gathered in her eyes and slipped it's the perfect one sweetie she engulfed me in a huge hug, i hugged her back thank you she said crying. I smiled widely no problem i said she kissed my head now hide it dad cant see until tomorrow, she chuckled and took grandma and Marissa and some other girls upstairs.

I smiled proud that went super well. I sighed tomorrow will be a special day they are going to become wife and husband it's going to be amazing.
I'm super exited to see what will happen, it's like another chapter in are life and it's probably gonna contain a lot of fun maybe sadness and drama.

The day went by quick with a lot of laughter, movies and family love. Tegan and aunt Marissa joined us and we all had an amazing day.

The next was chaos and when i mean chaos i mean it, everyone was running around getting ready. I sighed i got my dress put it on i never knew wedding were this stressfull, i didn't even know where mum and dad were, oh god Martyna thank god i found you everyone has been looking. Sorry i said it's ok we went back to the dressing room, i got rushed into a chair as make up was applied to my face mum came in the room she looked happy but then worried it would just change every five seconds. She saw me Martyna baby i want you to be the first one to see me in my wedding dress, i nodded my head they finished my make up and let me go. We went to her dressing room and they got her changed the moment she went out my mouth went agape, holy lord you like a queen and godess combined i said my voice going all fangirl like, she chuckled and now the non lovatic side of your opinion you look beautiful mum so so so beautiful she smiled thank you angel.