chapter6:truth/beach trip

(Martynas pov)

Tegan had to go home and i was already bored typical me but oh well nothing i can do about it right. i
I sighed i was reading some random stories until their was a knock on are front door, mum opend it and nick and demi were their wierd she let them in they saw me and waved and i waved back we just saw each other a hour ago but oh well, they went into the living and talked maybe 20 minuets later they came into my room i smiled hi i said they smiled hi they said back, they looked nerveous would you like to go to a trampoline park with us my eyes lit up like a christmas tree i nodded my head they chuckled well then get ready i jumped out of bed and put on more sutible clothes on and we went.

Once their i bounced out the car preatty much sprinting towards the entrance, wow slow down kiddo nick called out as they caught up to me ok i admit i may or may have not had a energy drink thats why i am hyper nick opend the door and let me and demi in first, they aranged the vip bit and they let us in. I basically had the time of my life it was so fun after 2 hours of constant jumping we all decided to take a break and sit down and eat some food which we did, nick and demi looked at each other and turned to look at me we need to tell you somthing they both said, ok i said a bit nerveaous we have a kid my mouth went agape wait,what, when and how i asked they smiled we have a kid that is a girl she was born on the 31st of may 2003 at 2pm we had her because me and nick used to be together and we wernt carfull and i ended up pregnant and having a beautiful babygirl, wow i said wait why are you letting me know about this they sighed well that babygirl demi said is......

You. My mouth went more agape wait what i asked in disbelife and shock they looked really nerveous your are daughter they both said. I sighed and put my head on the table are you ok demi asked yeah i just need to think and process and just let the information sink in they nodded their heads take your time sweetie demi said i nodded my head, after 10 minuets i lifted my head up how is this going to work out then i asked i probably looked like i was about to cry emotions caught up to me, well demi said you can stay with your current adoptive parents or you can move in with us to my apartment and try it on from their if you willing to give us a chance at being your parents. I thought i guess seconde option i said they smiled and nodded their head we stood up i need the bathroom they nodded their heads and i went their and tears escaped i took my phone out and texted tegan.

M-hi i need to tell you somthing important.

T-what is it did somthing bad happen.

M-no its good i guess nick and demi invited me to the tranpoline park and they told me they had a child and guess who that child is.

T-who??? Wait is it you.

M-yes its me that was their seacret all along.

T-wow how fo you feel??

M-im ok well im crying but their kinda like tears of hapiness and shock but other wise im ok.

T-thats good im glad they said i guess u should get going.

M-yep see u.

T-bye.

I put my phone away still crying from shock and hapiness. The door opend and someone enterd i looked up and saw demi hey you ok she said softly i nodded my head yes she sat on the counter next to me your crying yeah but their tears of shock and hapiness, she smiled and wiped them away and hugged me i hugged her back and thats when i got that feeling in my gut and this time i knew what it was it was protection love and hapiness, she kissed my head should we get going and continue jumping around on trampolines, i smiled and nodded my head we pulled away from the hug and we jumped of the counter and went back and continued having a fun time on the trampolines we stayed their until 10pm and then demi decided it was enough and we went back home, well i fell asleep to mutch jumping and emotions for one day.