chapter9:summer holidays

(An:Firstly im so so so sorry for not updating for a long time because i had no idea what to write like at all small writers block(sigh) but now im back with ideas cause alot has happend already this summer and im happy to share it😊😊😊)

(Martynas pov)

The next morning me and Tegan woke up, i yawned and fell off the bed i groand Tegan started laughing be quiet i said sorry sometimes i forget how clumsy you can be she said, well done for remebering i said sarcasticly ohhhh some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed yeah yeah whatever.

I stood up and went into the kitchen and tegan followed me we sat down and dad chuckled goodmorning he said hi i said back hi Tegan said. He smiled why so grumpy sweetie he asked me she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and then fell off the bed, he chuckled sounds like a terible morning it was i said he smiled waffles my head shot up the famous Nick Jonas waffles with nutela and strawberry slices and banana slices he nodded his head yes pleas i said back in a happy mood.

he laughed Tegan also laughed wow your back to happy, well who would not want waffles that has nutela and strawberrys and banana slices she chuckled i guess so she said.

Soon the waffles were done and we dug in they were so amazing and yummy, mum came into the kitchen and smiled hey girls hi we both said ready for a fun day we both nodded are heads giving each other evil smirks, are plan was to get them on a date withought them knowing.

we kinda already set it up we rented the ferris wheel and fire works and dinner, the only problem is we dont know how to get them their withought them knowing the other one was going to be there we finished are waffles and got ready.

The first stop was shopping me and Tegan bought some of clothes and mum insisted to get loads of clothes making me chuckle and say my wardrobe is already filled with alot  clothes, mum shrugged her shoulders and started throwing clothes at me i sighed and laughed.

after the massive shopping trip we went and walked on the beach, soon it was getting darker and me and Tegan looked at each other and nodded are heads. Nick decided to go back to the house cause he was tierd after shopping with three girls Demi decided to go on the ferris wheel and we decided to stay.

wheres Demi, i jumped wait how did you get here dad i asked?. He chuckled i drived oh ok he laughed wheres Demi somewhere me and Tegan said quickly, ok he said suspiciously well im going on the ferris wheel ok we said smiling he raised his eyebrow confused and went on it.

 He chuckled i drived oh ok he laughed wheres Demi somewhere me and Tegan said quickly, ok he said suspiciously well im going on the ferris wheel ok we said smiling he raised his eyebrow confused and went on it

Me and Tegan sighed in relife and high fived and went on aswell, i hope this works out well we went around once and they got off Demi saw some fans and took pictures with them.
Soon Nick got off and saw her demi he called out she turned around and smiled hey they hugged he took some pictures with the fans aswell and soon they went.

wanna go on the ferris wheel together he asked Demi laughed is this a date Jonas she asked in a joking voice, he laughed sure he said joking back with her. They went on me and Tegan smiled so far so good its working they were at the top and the people put the fireworks of me and Tegan were behinde there cart so we could hear there conversation.