It

A/N:

hey you who stumbled upon this fanfic :)

Quick word before we begin: i'm in a faze of going through old stories I wrote like a few years ago and just rereading them to bash my younger self.

So I found this one in the debts of my google drive. Definitely not a masterpiece but I thought it was funny (though admittedly very cringy) so i decided to share it with you.

I only edited (most of) the spelling mistakes but didn't change the fondamental structure of sentences so this is pretty much authentically from my 13 year old mind.

Anyway hope you can give it a change :)

I woke up, suddenly sitting up in my bed. I stayed a few minutes immobile, eying the room i was in.

PINK. everywhere.

Where was I?

I jumped out of bed to see i was much closer to the ground then i remembered. Looking around for the second time.
This was a girls room.

Did i get drunk last night?

I ran back to the bed to check.
No one.

I was alone, in this room that sure as hell was not mine. I took a step forward, that's when i noticed strands of black hair, blocking my view. I touched my head. I had long hair, dropping to my shoulders. Wait... what?  i took the hair in my hand, it was soft, very soft raven curls. That's when it hit me. I ran towards the first mirror i saw and... froze.

I...

was not....

me...

I looked amazed at "my" big blue eyes and fluffy hair.

I was a girl.

I blushed as i saw the only thing i was wearing was an oversized shirt and mini shorts. I was in good shape.

Wait! what am i thinking! This body isn't mine!

I looked around and sighed. What the hell was happening to me. I looked down at the computer.  I still had half an hour before my school started. But wait.. when did her school start? I looked at the beautiful uniform that hang proudly on her bedroom wall. I knew that school! they started in one hour. I still had the time.

Blushing, i got back to the bathroom.

I had to take a shower.

Oh my god this was so embarrassing! I took a deep breath and slid my shorts down my legs, slowly taking my shirt off. It took me all my self control not to look in the mirror. I got in the shower. I washed my hair and... body, as fast as i could before hopping out. Dried my hair and.... body, before i looked through her drawers to find some underwear.

I, finally, found the pantsu drawer. This girl prefered comfort over beauty, maybe that meant she didn't have a guy? that was best for me, i do NOT want to kiss a dude.

I then looked around for some bra of sort before finding one i thought was suitable. It took me five fucking minutes to put that thing. Do girls go through this everyday? That's when i dared to look at my chest for the first time. I had a good package. I blushed, i seriously shouldn't be looking at... myself. This was so confusing. I put my uniform on.  It was a dark blue, flannel skirt with a white shirt and a red bow. Pretty cute.

Well not for a guy to put on.

I was too lazy to tie the buttons all the way up, fucked up the bow and didn't tuck the shirt in the skirt. Girls had it hard. I put on over the knee socks and eyed myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. My hair was all over the place my uniform was scruffy and...

I truly respect all the girls that look amazing everyday.

I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to a beautiful girl, in the same uniform as me. She had mocha colored skin and chocolate hair.

"Hey girl!" She said smiling, walking inside.

"Hey..." I said, shocked at my high pitched voice. that's when i relized  i didn't know her name. I quickly looked at her backpack.

Alya.