My

"We'll be in my room Dad." Marinette said as she finally turned around with two cups of hot chocolate.

She tiptoed to leave a kiss on her Dad's cheek before leading me back to her room.

"I like your dad!" i said in a smile as i closed the door behind her.

"What? as me or as yourself?" She asked in a chuckle.

"Both!" I said.

We talked about Lila for a long time, sitting on her bed. I then tought it was getting a little boring so i tried changing the subject by asking the question that had been burning my lips for a long time.

"Hey Marinette, what did you mean when you said ' everytime a boy steps foot in this house'?"

She looked at me, surprised, for a few seconds before laughing.

"Don't get weird ideas, i was only talking about Nino. He comes over to play video games sometimes." She said, a bright smile still plastered on her face.

"Yeah Nino is really cool."

"Gay much?"

"Oh shut up!"

"I was kidding Adrien."

"Anyway! You play video games juj?"

"Yup! and i'm pretty good at it!" she warned.

I smirked and looked at her straight in the eyes, we both thought of the same thing at once.

"you're on!" we both said at the same time.

I followed Marinette downstairs only to see her parents had gone back to the bakery. I sat on the couch while Marinette started the Tv and game console. She sat next to me and handed me a remote.

"What do you want to play," Marinette asked as she looked through the menu with her remote.

"whatever is fine, i'll beet you anyway." I said as i crossed my legs on the couch and waited for her responce.

She just put her elbows on her knees and chuckled. She chose mega strike 4.

I guess that would do, i was pretty good anyways. We both started to choose our players.

My eyes locked on the screen. This was a really beautifull RP, with good characters and sophisticated attack skills and patterns. I had chosen a strong character who specialised in strength and power. He had a huge sword that was about twice his size. Marinette's character was almost opposite to mine. It was very small and was equiped with a long spear, he was specialised in speed and acuracy.

My caracter's attack patterns were very easy to use but also very similar which made it very hard to predict the moves because it was hard to differentiate the diffrente combos. However Marinette's character had very hard but fewer attack patterns. They are very long so hard to pull off. She must be very confident using a character like that.

I looked over to her as the contdown started. she had a small smile plastered on her face as her eyes shone to the artificiale light of the Tv. I chuckled and smiled. This seemed promising.

3,2,1..