Finally

She was the person closest to me. She was... me. she was the only person who had seen the world through my eyes. The only perone who new what i felt. She was-

I was cut off as felt warm tears stream down my face.

I gasped as she slowly wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into her chest. She sat on her knees and slowly started strocking my hair. As i felt her warmth, i couldn't help but start crying again. I slid my arms around her back and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

"What happened?" She asked in a soft voice.

I barely managed to hickup an answer. She listened, carefully to everything i said.

She tightened the hug never stopping to pat my head.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I sniffed. I paused for a second before breaking down into loud sobs again. I cried my heart out. Telling her everyting i felt, everything i had been through .

She listened to everything without saying a word.

We stayed there for hours. Her hand gently stroking my hand as i started to regain controle.

I slowly broke the hug,immediately feelng the cold air freeze my wet clothes. I looked at her and my heart fluttered. It had stopped raining a small ray of sunshine shone on her porselaine skin. Her beautifull blue eyes shut closed as she smiled. A small strand of dark blue hair sticking to her wet skin.

I stood up. Helping her back up with me. She took the umbrella and folded it back. I looked at all her gracious gestures. Staring at the beautifull girl from my point of view for the first time. She looked back at me and smiled again.

"come with me." she said as she took my hand.

She led me to her house. I opened the door. It felt weird being in this house with this girl at the same time. It was somehow very confusing. She took me to her room and let me sit on her bed. She disapeared for a few seconds before coing back with two towels.

"I'll go take a shower. You can take your shoes off and let them dry on the balcony." She said kindly.

I smiled as she entered the bathroom. I blushed as i didn't hear the door lock. I guess she trusted me. I did as i was told before walking back inside the small room.

She was already back. Her beautifull hair let down as she ruffled her towel do dry her ends.

I blushed as she only wore an oversized shirt with mini shorts. Even though she had worn the exact same outfit as "me" it still felt totally diffrent seeing her in it from the outside.