Happiness

I attacked first, going for one of the strongest attacks. Its was pretty reckless since it drained a lot of my hit points but i was conting on the fact Marinete would take it full on and would lose a lot of life points. I felt her cringe.

"are you stupid?" She said as the attack blew half of her life points.

I smirked. Maybe i was but for the time being i was winning. The advantage i had over marinette was that because her combos were very long and hard to memories, her attacks would be slow and i could easely dodge, when mine were very short, quick so hard to predict and dodge or block.

I went in for an easier combo that would take less hit points when she suddenly strarted a combo.

I smirked as i started my defence pattern when the attack hit me full on.

"What the hell.." i whispered as i looked at her from the corner of my eye. She had her eyes glued on the game as he hands manipulated the joysticks and pressed the keys. Her fingers moved on the remote with such speed it was almost hard to see them.

"Adrien if you keep looking at me you're going to lose." she said, not even looking away forom the game.

Her attacks were just too fast. How the hell did she memorise all that? How the hell did she press the right keys at the right time so fast? I was mesmerised by her skills.

She beat me so easely i didn't even have the time to understand how she did it.

"Marinette wins." The Tv announced.

She put her remote next to her and started grinning at me.

"Well that was easy." she said mokingly.

"shut up." I grumbled as i started a new round.

We played for about an hour and a half.

and though, admittedly she was beating my ass, playing video games with Marinette and hearing her laugh every time she won made me feel a new sense of belonging.

I new that this is were i wanted to be.

That's when it crossed my mind that, maybe after all this time, I had found my happiness.

A/N: thanks for reading :)