I

"WTF!!!!???" were the only words that managed to ascap my mouth as i read the note Marinette had left me.

She had put me up with Lila! I was so happy! I was going out with Lila! Marinette had found someone who loved me, someone who would be okay with going out with me even with my rotten reputation.

I smiled and almost skipped to school.

As i saw her i smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Hey beautifull." i said.

She siled and kissed my cheek making me blush.

We both laughed and went to class.

***

It was the weekend. I could finally sleep all day without anyone disburbing me. I stayed in bed. Thinking of Lila. Again. I waned to see her. I called her and we decided to go to the park.

"Hey!" I said as i saw her waiting for me on a park bench.

"Hey!" she answered.

I sat next to her and we talked. About nothing and everything. Just learning to know each other more and laughing about stupid jokes.

We both laughed. I looked at her straight in the eyes as both of us stopped talking. I looked at her lovingly, slowly leaning in closer.

I cupped her cheek in my hand and-

"well, this was fun Agreste but i'm getting bored." She said lazily.

I looked confused as she stood up and turned around towards me.

"Why are you looking so confused. You couldn't actually have tought i loved you? I mean. Who would?" She said in a smile.

I froze. Her words painfully stabbing my heart. This was all a game?

"Well, it was fun bragging about being your girlfriend but you arn't as great as i expected." She said mockingly.

My eyes started to whater as she walked away. I quickly took my things and ran to the back of the park. I folded my legs and rested my arms on my knees, crying in my arms.

I cried and cried. No one loved me. My parents didn't even care for me. I had no friends, no one i liked, no one who liked me....

It started raining. I looked at the sky. It was doing it on purouse. I cried for a good hour before feeling empty. It was like i couldn't cry anymore, couldn't feel anymore.

I closed my eyes and tried to regulate my breathing, trying not to think of anything. I then heard footsepts. Oh well, just someone passing by anyway, who could care for a lame crying boy like me.

Suddenly, i didn't feel the rain anymore, instead, i heard the sound of raindrops fall on an umbrella.

I opened my eyes to see a girl, croutching in front of me and holding an umbrella over my head. She had a dark blue fanel skirt and a damp white shirt. I looked up to her familiar raven hair and bright blue eyes.

She looked at me with caring eyes and a compationate smile.

Our eyes locked for a few seconds, her light blue eyes pouring into mine.

Then it clicked.