My

I ended up geeking and playing video games. I stopped when i noticed it was already dark outside. I should probably sleep. That's when i relized this was the end of this adventure.

My first thought was to go to the bathroom and print the picture of this girl's face in my head. I eyed myself, my oversized t-shirt falling over my slim shoulder. I smilled as my hair was all over the place. I walked back to the bedroom and flopped onto the bed.

What a crazy day.

***

I woke up, this time, i was in my room. I looked around at the familiar dull walls. I sighed as i secretly wished i could have opened my eyes to those pink walls again.

After a breef shower and a small uniform adjustment, i walked out of my house.

I walked to school as i thought of the day i had lived. It was very intertaning.

"Hey Adrikins!" i heard a voice say from behind my back before feeling Chloe cling to my arm.

"Hello Chloe." I said controlling my disgust.

"Well, you're back to normal today." She said with her annoying voice. I looked at her confusingly. "Well yeah, she continued, yesterday you pushed me away and ingnored me all day." She pouted, giving me puppy eyes.

That's when i relized. If i wasn't in my body, then who was? Did Marinette's mind control my body yesterday. I chukled at the thought of 'me' pushing Chloe away. Poor girl.

The day went by as boringly as usual. Boring classes, boring recess and annoying Chloe. She was my only 'friend' even though she already considered us married. I was starting to really dispise her. She was mean and snobby part of the reson people didn't really talk to me much.

I sighed on the way home. This life was so annoying.