That

"Hey... Chloe!" I said as i read her name on the golden neckles she wore proudly.

"Let's go to class together!" She said with her braty voice.

I frowned. I did not want to spend anytime with her but i guess i could use her as my guide. She was propably just his girlfriend or something.

I nodded and we both went to class.

I knew i had good grades and handeled school well, but i never would have expected this school to be so easy to handle. I nailed this calcusus teste and anwered all the math teacher's question. Judjning on how often she called out on me, Adrien must be very bad at math. How funny, and I thought he was perfect in every way!

I stayed alone at lunch. It was funny because i would've thought that the one and only Adrien Agreste would rule any shcool. But apperently, i had no friends except the thing.

Her personnality was as rotten as her reputation. It seemed like everybody hated her and somehow hated me. I guess walking around with the devil herself glued to your arm isn't the best thing.

I walked out the cafeteria before accidently bumping into someone. She spilled her food on my uniform and dropped her books.

I picked up her books and handed them to her.

"I'm really sorry!" She said nervoulsy, trying to pick up her food.

"It's fine, i said, go get something else to eat, here." I said kindly as i handed her some money.

I smiled and went to a cantine lady for a mop.

I started cleaning the floor and set her books aside.

"I'm sorry for your uniform." She said under her breath as she came back with a sandwich in her hand.

I looked down at my dirty clothes.

I smiled.

"It's fine really. I can just clean it. A little tomato sauce isn't going to kill me."

She chuckled.

"You're not so bad after all, Adrien."

I smiled after realizing i was still in a guys body.

"Why would i be?" I asked as i stood up.

"Well, you always hang out with Chloe so we all assumed you were as snobby and bitchy as she was." She explained embaressed.

"It's fine, i get what you mean." I said.

I hadn't seen much of her but juddging by the way she spoke and acted with other people i could imagine she was a handful.

"Hey.. um.. would you like to hang out tomorow. We could.. um.. go to the movies or something. I mean, to pay you back for the food." She said.

How cute. Being a girl myself i new exactly were this was going.

"Sure, i mean, just give me your phone number." I saud as i smiled.

"I'm Lila, nice to meet you." She said before pulling out her hand.

"Pleasure is all mine." I answered as i shook her hand, not taking my eyes off her.

She nodded with a smile and gave me her number. As i walked away i felt her eyes looking at me. I turned around and winked.

She blushed and walked away as well.

It was so much fun to play around with girls as a guy. It felt like a video game.

I went to the guys toilet and washed off the food.

This wasn't such a bad day.

Besides, our teacher wasn't here so i could go back home.

***

You have a date with Lila tomorow.

I left the small note on the bedside table and got to bed.