Chapter 1: What a morning

Max POV ~
' Well Max it's Monday morning and you have a big day ahead of you... uhh! I only wish that I didn't have to deal with a bunch of ass holes ... well let's get ready.'

As max began to get ready, she noticed that someone was knocking on the door...
"Come in!" Suddenly the door opened and it was Victoria...
"Hey uhh... Max" Victoria looked a bit frustrated.
"Hi Victoria... what's up?" She asked as she pulled her shirt on... she noticed Victoria checking her ass out and she smiled.
"Oh um ... J-just wanted to ask if you are going to enter a picture in the Everyday Heroes contest?" I began to think and I needed a good picture first.
"Not yet... I need a good solid picture first" I then noticed Victoria step closer to me and turned my face to hers... I have to admit, her eyes were very beautiful... even her lustful smile was beautiful...
"Why don't we take a Selfie ? Cause I want to remember this moment " I then smiled and got my Camera .
"I'm ready when you are Maxi" we both laughed as she said my cute nickname... it was cute tho...
"1...2...3..." I felt her lips on mine as the flash went off... I then took the picture out and looked at it... it was cute... but then I felt her hands traveling up my shirt ...
"V-Victoria we're going to be l-late" I felt her tongue on my neck... it turned me on as she found my sweet spot... I then put my camera down and kissed Victoria hard... she moaned in my ear ... god she's so hot...
" we have plenty of time Max ... trust me we do ... it's been torture for me.. " I then pushed her softly on the bed and lifted her cashmere cardigan up and slowly took off her skirt revealing her white silk underwear that Had a wet spot...
I started rubbing my index finger and she kissed me hard and with passion.
"Ahh... I want you so bad" she said as she took my shirt off...
"Ahhh... Victoria..." she flipped us over and I was on the bottom. She started to kiss my neck all the way down to my stomach ... I started to buck my legs as she hit every weak spot on my inner thighs...
"Max?" I saw her eyes sparkling and I smiled . Damn! She is beautiful ...
" yeah Victoria?" I asked as she took her underwear off ... she was dripping and she straddled me...
"I'm really glad we're CLOSE friends " we both started to laugh ... we were lovers and Good friends... but I had no Relationship or Love feelings for her, I only loved her as a Close friend...
"Haha... yeah Vicky, so am I .." I said those final words as we began to kiss and ... well you know the rest ;)...

Twenty minutes later...
"Ahh ahh! Max ! I'm gonna cum!" I went faster as I felt myself about to climax...
"Ahhhh! Mm Vicky I'm Coming too!" I started to kiss her and she shoved her tongue in my mouth... I felt my climax and we both came together... I flopped next to her, sweaty and panting like a running dog... Victoria cuddled next to me and laughed.
"Haha... what's funny V?" I gave her a smile and she kissed me.
" we need to shower... come on " she got up and went to the showers room ... thank God no one was up yet , except for Dana, but she was blasting some music... but the most funny part was when I was running to the showers and Victoria was smacking my ass... are you cereal?! Haha.

Ten minutes passed and me and Victoria were changed to go to our class... my favorite class was with Mr. Jefferson... he was the reason why I came to Blackwell Academy, He was a famous photographer that came to Blackwell to teach students about photography... when me and Victoria entered the classroom we saw Taylor ,Courtney, and Kate sitting at our Table... we then sat down and said hey .
"hey sistas! How are you guys?" Courtney said as Victoria bit her lip and winked at me... of course I blushed...
"We're ok Courtney... haha how are you doing Kate and Taylor?" I asked as Victoria was talking to Courtney.
"I'm doing very well Max " Kate said in her sweet voice.
"And I'm doing good too Max... also my mom said hi ". I smiled at that taught , her mom was a sweetheart.
"Ok class ! Settle down " Mr. Jefferson said as he sat the edge of a desk...
"Good morning Mr. Jefferson " the class said in sync... Victoria was holding my arm and Taylor was holding Kate's hand under the table... her and Taylor have been together for five months... Kate was shy and Taylor understood why... she supported Kate and told her to take her time.
" now everyone I know that in a week I will be announcing the winner of the everyday heroes contest... so I expect everyone to turn in a picture by the end of tomorrows class ... that also includes you max and everyone here knows that you have a gift..." I smiled a bit and Victoria spoke...
"oh Mr. Jefferson I'm actually helping Max out with her picture you see Max doesn't really have a good solid picture so me and her will be working together and I will help her pick a picture to enter into the everyday heroes contest" I then smiled at her and he nodded at her...
"don't worry Max I got your back" she said as she kissed my cheek...
20 minutes started to pass by real fast and it was the end of The class... Victoria said she had to speak to Mr. Jefferson about something so she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and me , Kate, Courtney and Taylor left the classroom... I told them that I had to go to the bathroom and that I would see them next period... I was still a little sleepy sad to splash some cold water on my face ... as I walk to the bathroom I was listening to some relaxing music...
When I got there I splash some cold water on my face. I then looked at one of the recent photos that I had but I really didn't like it it looks like shit... so I tore it up... but then the strangest thing happened a blue butterfly flew in and then followed it to the back of a stool and it landed on the bucket it looks so pretty what it's glowing blue ora around it... I then took on my camera and snap the photo " Perfect!" I said. But then the door opened ... it wasn't a girl... It was Nathan.?! What the hell was he doing in the girls bathroom?! He began to talk to himself...
" don't worry Nathan relax just relax stay cool bro stay cool you own this fucking town if you wanted to you could blow up this goddamn fucking school !!! You own the school !" Then the door opened... it was a girl, but I was to scared to see her face...
"so what do you want?" Nathan said in a very angry tone he seemed like he went nuts...
"well I hope you check the perimeter as my step ass with say... Now let's talk Bidness..." the girl said as he laughed.
"I have nothing for you" he said, she seemed angry with him...
"that is total fucking bullshit you have hella cash!" She yelled a bit ...
"you're looking at the wrong person that's my family not me"
"oh boo fucking who I could easily tell everyone what a little punk ass pussy you are and that your Hustlin fucking drugs to these fucking little kids in Blackwell Academy... and who fucking talks to himself!" I then saw Nathan pull out a gun and pointed towards the girl...
"you really don't know who the fuck I am and who you're messing with !" Nathan seems really scary and fucking crazy.. The girl seemed really shocked and she tried backing away but he pinned her against the wall of the bathroom...
"where the fuck did you get that gun?"
"don't you ever tell me what the fuck to do I am really sick of people trying to control me!" He shouted at her... she was trying to pull away from him...
"You are going to get in so much more trouble for this then selling drugs"
"Nobody would ever miss your stupid punk ass anyway ... nobody!"
"get the gun away from me you fucking creep!" Then I heard the gun go off.
"No!!!" I reached out and ... what the hell!?... I woke up in class ,Victoria was looking at me with a worried look...
" Max are you OK? What happened " she held my hand and the others got worried too... Mr. Jefferson looked at me...
"Max are you OK ? you seemed a little shaken up do you need to go to the bathroom" I nodded my head and Victoria kissed my cheek... then the bell rang...
"hey Max I hope you feel better but I have to talk to Mr. Jefferson about something I'll catch up with you later OK? feel better ." I then left with the others and went to the bathroom...
"OK Max OK calm down you're not going crazy well maybe you are... Think Max think!" I started to retrace my steps... 'first thing I took off my earphones... I turn on the faucet put cold water on my face... I tore up my picture... Then the butterfly flew in the ... blue butterfly 🦋 ... then I took a picture'... I waited for a while and to be honest I was very scared I didn't want what I saw to come true but I did the door open and it was Nathan he was doing the exact same thing he was acting crazy this really couldn't be real I felt like I was in a bad dream and that I couldn't wake up I just wanted to wake up already then a few moments later the girl came in they were having their argument I panicked so when they were having an argument I saw her pinned against the wall again... I saw the fire alarm but it was covered with glass so I needed to find something to break the glass... I moved the bucket and some sludge hammer...
"you are going to get into so much more trouble for this than drugs" I went into panic mood and I push the fire alarm I thin heard him say something and then on the girl yelled at him but then she left all I heard from Nathan was "another shitty day"... Wowsers this day couldn't get any worse... Everly has been a very crazy morning...

Time passes Max goes outside the principal stops her to ask her what is wrong... She tries to hide the truth but she has no choice she tells the principal what she saw about Nathan she doesn't say about the girl... But the principle seems to not really believe her story she goes into defense but she keeps her cool...
She then goes outside and goes to fine Victoria and the others but they're not outside she then forgot that she had to see Warren about his flash drive... on the intercom the principle is saying that he needs to see Nathan Prescott in his office right away...

this has been a crazy morning... and I have to go see one of us flash drive it's a good thing I have it ...
"Max it's me!" It was Victoria she was smiling and she ran my way and jumped on me I grabbed her and I hugged her ...
"hey Victoria I'm OK don't worry" she kissed my forehead. I had to tell her what I saw...
"Max are you sure you're OK you don't seem too good and did something happen with Nathan?"
"Victoria you need to listen to me I saw Nathan waving a fucking gun in the girls bathroom I don't even know why he was doing this he was yelling and acting crazy I don't know and I panicked!" I sounded scared...
"OK Max calm down OK... I am also upset at this I don't know what's been going on with him but calm down OK I'm here for you" we started to walk to the parking lot ...
"OK did you tell anyone did you tell the principal because I'm sorry honey you know his family is very rich and they could basically cover this whole thing up so the principles really not gonna do anything ... he's being bribed with money for the school and all that" dammit goddamn principal Wells...
"yeah that's why told you but like he said he didn't seem to believe my story" this was really fucked up...
"hey Max Victoria I'm over here !" It was Warren but he looked at my face and he saw were in my eyes ...
"anyway how's it going girls anything exciting ?"
" well , it's been crazy that's all I'm going to say Warren..."

Max then explains the conflict that happened in the girls bathroom warren seem shocked Victoria not so much ... all of a sudden , Nathen walks towards them pissed off... he confronts Max about the incident in the bathroom of course she defends her self Victoria tells him to calm down but he slaps Victoria and Warren grabs him and punches him in the face ... but warren falls down and Nathen begins to punch him max grabbed him to pull them off and she scratches his face then suddenly a truck rolls by and it's that girl again...

"Max!?" It was Chloe! My best friend... who has changed a lot ... and omg... it was her that got shot!... I saved her life.
"Chloe?!" I yelled and Victoria told me to escape fast and that she was going to handle Nathen the real hard way...
"Max ! Hop in and let's get our asses moving " I then hoped in and Nathen kicked the door...
"get your stinking fucking punk asses out of the truck right the fuck now !nobody disrespects me ... nobody!" We then fled and I saw Victoria smack him... she was really pissed... I would be too if my best friend hit me... I guess they are going to end it... what a crazy morning...

I hope you are all really enjoyed this first chapter of life is strange max plus Chloe... Don't worry everyone I'm also going to work on my other story I can't be without you. And this will be another story of the lovebirds in life is strange take heed I do not own the video game or it's story this is just a fan fictional story that I made up I hope all of you enjoy this one like I'm enjoying it bye!!!

Vote
Comment
And share❤️